Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StargazerLily26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Application

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Your sGPA and DAT is a little on the low side. So it's hard to tell.
But I would say apply broadly, and pray. I guess .

People get in all the time with your scores. Up to you if you want to retake the DAT to up your chances.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I was wondering what you thought my chances were of getting into dental school if I apply this cycle

oGPA 3.4
sGPA 3.25

DAT
PAT 19
QR 19
RC 22
BIO 20
OCHEM 19
GC 17 :(
AA 19
TS 18

I've had about 100 hours of shadowing, I've presented research at the American Chemical Society National Convention in San Diego (over 100 hours of research completed), and I've done over 200 hours of community service.

I know I'm not the strongest applicant, but I'm right around the average for some schools. Do you guys think this is enough?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...7-application-cycle-and-the-universe.1197114/

Hello, I been thinking about reapplying. I took a break from thinking about dental school. But I am considering to apply again. I fully never applied. I had an undergraduate degree as a double major in biology and psychology with a 3.0. I did a masters of biomedical science at Rutgers but only brought my gpa in the masters to a 3.3. I have yet to take the DAT. But i have a lot of experience volunteering recently at NYU and many dental missions. Is there any advice for me?!

Hello, I been thinking about reapplying. I took a break from thinking about dental school. But I am considering to apply again. I fully never applied. I had an undergraduate degree as a double major in biology and psychology with a 3.0. I did a masters of biomedical science at Rutgers but only brought my gpa in the masters to a 3.3. I have yet to take the DAT. But i have a lot of experience volunteering recently at NYU and many dental missions. Is there any advice for me?!

Take the DAT before fully assessing your chances.

Thanks, I took the DAT years ago! Any advice to get back into studying? I just got right into dat bootcamp and practice questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.