Chances of matching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
in hartford, harriford, and hampshire...

hurricanes hardly happen...

Members don't see this ad.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
There are 51 states besides Texas?
You'd pass up some of the best residency programs in the country because of occasional bad weather?
Surely you jest.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
There are 51 states besides Texas?
You'd pass up some of the best residency programs in the country because of occasional bad weather?
Surely you jest.

What do some of the "best" programs have that the others programs don't? You will get the same basic training, no matter where you go.

Members don't see this ad :)
Heard Dallas Regional Med Center is not the place for students (not a learning environment). Don't know if they are a residency program, but figured I'd throw that out there.

Heard Dallas Regional Med Center is not the place for students (not a learning environment). Don't know if they are a residency program, but figured I'd throw that out there.

That's a hospital in Mesquite. The only EM residency program in the DFW area is Parkland.

What do some of the "best" programs have that the others programs don't? You will get the same basic training, no matter where you go.

What did I ever do to you?

Yes, you'll get the same basic training regardless of where you go.

Some people look for residencies that have goodies that are important to them (in-house fellowships, research blocks, EMS blocks, etc). If the program has one or more of said "goodies," the applicant might say that Program X, Y, or Z is the "best" [for them].

Is that ok with you?