Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here are my stats:
Step I: 238
Clinical grades: All high passes
Preclinical grades: A mix of passes and honors
Medical school: Top 40
Research: I have a few projects going, none in urology
Other experience: I took a year after my clerkships to work in the pathology department as a student fellow, where I essentially functioned as a first year pathology resident, performing many autopsies and learning how to gross specimens. I figure this experience would be helpful for surgery.
What do you guys think?
Step I: 238
Clinical grades: All high passes
Preclinical grades: A mix of passes and honors
Medical school: Top 40
Research: I have a few projects going, none in urology
Other experience: I took a year after my clerkships to work in the pathology department as a student fellow, where I essentially functioned as a first year pathology resident, performing many autopsies and learning how to gross specimens. I figure this experience would be helpful for surgery.
What do you guys think?