Chances of Specializing in Ortho?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there, I go to a dental school that doesn’t rank, but I got a 166/161, AWA 4.5 on my GRE and I’ve been told my GPA of 3.65 is a little bit on the lower end (and since I’m a D3, it won’t go up that much before I apply this summer) so I’m not sure if my GRE will make up for it. I do have plenty of research but no publications, though I will have presentations. I also do have extracurriculars and volunteering as well. I guess I’m just a bit discouraged by my GPA, but I’ve also worked insanely hard for it.