dentalstudentxyz
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!
I am curious what you all think about my chances are in applying to Orthodontic Residency this upcoming cycle. I received a 153 V and 156 Q and 5 on Writing on the GRE. My class rank is within the top 10% of my class and I currently have a few research projects, but have no publications. What do you think my chances at matching to a program are? And what is some advice you all can give about what improvements to my application I can make before applying this summer. Thank you!
I am curious what you all think about my chances are in applying to Orthodontic Residency this upcoming cycle. I received a 153 V and 156 Q and 5 on Writing on the GRE. My class rank is within the top 10% of my class and I currently have a few research projects, but have no publications. What do you think my chances at matching to a program are? And what is some advice you all can give about what improvements to my application I can make before applying this summer. Thank you!