change LOR after submission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wantVCUdental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can i change LOR sponsor (i.e. add, remove) AFTER i submit???

Members don't see this ad.

don't think you can remove, but you can send directly to the school if they allow

You are allowed to change your LOE's after you submit.

Q: Can I add evaluators after I e-submit my ADEA AADSAS application?
A: Yes. If you listed fewer than four individual evaluators when you initially submitted your ADEA AADSAS application (or one Committee Letter/Report), you can add name(s) to your Evaluators section later, even after you have submitted your ADEA AADSAS application. ADEA AADSAS will make the new evaluations available online to your designated dental schools as soon as they are received by ADEA AADSAS, and will provide print copies to your schools in their next mailing.
Q: When I originally submitted my application, I indicated the names and contact information about my evaluators. Since that time, one (or some) of my evaluators cannot provide me a letter. What do I do?
A: Go to the Evaluators section of the ADEA AADSAS application. Delete the names and information about the evaluators who will not be writing on your behalf. Insert the name(s) of the new evaluators and print new Letter of evaluation Matching Forms.

Members don't see this ad :)
you are allowed to change your loe's after you submit.

q: Can i add evaluators after i e-submit my adea aadsas application?
a: yes. If you listed fewer than four individual evaluators when you initially submitted your adea aadsas application (or one committee letter/report), you can add name(s) to your evaluators section later, even after you have submitted your adea aadsas application. Adea aadsas will make the new evaluations available online to your designated dental schools as soon as they are received by adea aadsas, and will provide print copies to your schools in their next mailing.
q: When i originally submitted my application, i indicated the names and contact information about my evaluators. Since that time, one (or some) of my evaluators cannot provide me a letter. What do i do?
a: go to the evaluators section of the adea aadsas application. Delete the names and information about the evaluators who will not be writing on your behalf. Insert the name(s) of the new evaluators and print new letter of evaluation matching forms.

<3 you

Thanks for that info UndergradGuy! :thumbup::thumbup:

I was curious about this myself!