changes in part I???? anybody knows anything?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Felipillo

dientesblancos
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I friend of mine told me that there is going to be a change in the way questios are formulated in NDB part I , anybody who recently took or will take it please write here if it is true.
Are 2006 decks too different than other years? I have 2004 decks and I hope that is good enough,
Please anybody that knows something let me know.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

hi..igave the exam in March and i studied 01 dekcs..there is nto change in format..its the same..so 2004 decks are definitely gud enough..hope this helps!!
Felipillo said:
Hello,
I friend of mine told me that there is going to be a change in the way questios are formulated in NDB part I , anybody who recently took or will take it please write here if it is true.
Are 2006 decks too different than other years? I have 2004 decks and I hope that is good enough,
Please anybody that knows something let me know.
Thank you

HI, thnk you for answering back, how did you feel about patho & Micro questions?
Are they more like clinical questions?
Would you please give a feedback on the test, I would really apreciate it, I am trying to get 2006 decks, is it worth or not, they are expensive.
Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
Felipillo said:
HI, thnk you for answering back, how did you feel about patho & Micro questions?
Are they more like clinical questions?
Would you please give a feedback on the test, I would really apreciate it, I am trying to get 2006 decks, is it worth or not, they are expensive.
Thank you in advance

decks 2004 r equally good

hai
i am also planning to write the nadbe ,,i applied for the computerexam and planning to write in august is it possible?can any body tell me how long my application is valied,and ..i have kaplan materials of usmle for basic science...is that necessary for the part one..i just got it from one of my medical freinds..please do help me with my queries