changing careers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samer333

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
???

Members don't see this ad.

sounds like you need to decide between derm or rads - if you are not committed to either - you will be stuck with IM

Someone has a case of "the grass is always greener on the other side."

Why not stick with IM and their billions of sub-specialties if you have no real idea of what you want to do?

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude-

You posted in the derm forum asking for advice in getting into derm....now weeks later, I find you posted asking how u can get into rads. Looks like you are in it for the $$$ bro. After having given you all that advice, I regret it. It looks like you have no sincere interest in either except for the dough. Good luck getting in either of these fields with your lackluster scores bro.

Dude-

You posted in the derm forum asking for advice in getting into derm....now weeks later, I find you posted asking how u can get into rads. Looks like you are in it for the $$$ bro. After having given you all that advice, I regret it. It looks like you have no sincere interest in either except for the dough. Good luck getting in either of these fields with your lackluster scores bro.

And in the ophthalmology forum:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=396580

Yet another SDN pet peeve of mine...