Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
After completing my MSW, I plan on becoming an LCSW and giving private practice a try (yes, so is everybody but so am I). My question is, I've recently discovered Maryland's PHD in Family science program and it looks really appealing. However I am fully committed to my MSW now and would only consider it a little bit down the line. If I do pursue this or a PHD in social work, would I be able to charge more through insurance? if so how much would the difference be?
Thanks once again people of SDN.
After completing my MSW, I plan on becoming an LCSW and giving private practice a try (yes, so is everybody but so am I). My question is, I've recently discovered Maryland's PHD in Family science program and it looks really appealing. However I am fully committed to my MSW now and would only consider it a little bit down the line. If I do pursue this or a PHD in social work, would I be able to charge more through insurance? if so how much would the difference be?
Thanks once again people of SDN.