Chart of total applicants, interviews, acceptances IS, OOS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bond8204

Anatomy Lab Crasher
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There was a chart that was floating around here awhile ago that had a list of all the DO schools and total number of applicants, total number of interviews, total number of acceptances, and possibly total number matriculating. Does anybody know where that chart went off to?

Members don't see this ad.

bumpity bump. Those are good resources but don't have total applied/interviewed/accepted/(matriculated) in them. Just total # of applicants and total # of students in 05-06 in the first link.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is from the '07 USNews report, which covers the '05 matriculating class. See my previous million posts about how useless I think it is, but have at it.

usnewsdofall05wz3.jpg

I'll fully admit, DrMidlife, I just wanted the chart to show off to my family how few people were accepted to my school etc etc etc :laugh:

So I'm using it for no other purpose than swagger.

EDIT: No data anyway!!

I'll fully admit, DrMidlife, I just wanted the chart to show off to my family how few people were accepted to my school etc etc etc :laugh:

So I'm using it for no other purpose than swagger.

EDIT: No data anyway!!

Swagger is approved usage. The new USNews report is out - it might have your data now.

this chart doesnt seem accurate on the total number of applicants per school for some reason.