Chatham University DPT Interview

Started by DPTstud6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I actual just put my deposit down at Chatham! There first round of acceptances had a deposit deadline of today so seats should be opening up! Good luck!!! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received my first DPT acceptance! I still have a few more interviews, but Chatham is currently my top choice, so I'll likely be putting my deposit down.
 
I received an email yesterday saying I was put on the priority waitlist...not really sure what this means, does anyone know anything further?
 
I recieved an email yesterday that I was placed on the waitlist but I didn’t even have an interview so I would Assume that affects my rank.
 
I received an email yesterday saying I was put on the priority waitlist...not really sure what this means, does anyone know anything further?
I got the same email and I asked what priority waitlist meant. and MJ said it means that you went to an interview. I am wondering how often people from the waitlist get accepted
 
I got the exact same email about the priority waitlist. I am confused as well. Its a bit disappointing that those of us on the priority are simply there because we went to the interview and not actually because we valuable candidates....if that is true from what MJ said.
 
I got the exact same email about the priority waitlist. I am confused as well. Its a bit disappointing that those of us on the priority are simply there because we went to the interview and not actually because we valuable candidates....if that is true from what MJ said.
Agreed. That is what she sent me in the email.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully you get an acceptance! I have not heard anything from UK yet, but I'm sure they'll send out invites soon. Thank you!
Hi! I remember you saying you were waiting to hear from UK. I got an invite to interview yesterday and was just wondering if you had heard anything!!
 
I am applying to chatham this coming year. Would anyone mind sharing their stats?
 
Hi everyone, I just got an interview for Chatham! I was wondering how the process was/ anything I should prepare for?

Thanks 🙂