Chatham University DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still waiting, I guess they said around January 22nd they would let us know.
Ok!! For some reason I had written down Jan. 15!

Members don't see this ad.

I actual just put my deposit down at Chatham! There first round of acceptances had a deposit deadline of today so seats should be opening up! Good luck!!! :)

Reactions: 1 user
I just received an acceptance from Chatham today! Hopefully everyone hears back soon :)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've also received my acceptance today but will be declining my spot. Hopefully someone can make use of it!

I was accepted yesterday, but I will be declining my spot as well.

Just received my first DPT acceptance! I still have a few more interviews, but Chatham is currently my top choice, so I'll likely be putting my deposit down.

Congrats guys! I was accepted, as well! We'll see if I get in anywhere in California but if not, Chatham it is.

I received an email yesterday saying I was put on the priority waitlist...not really sure what this means, does anyone know anything further?

I recieved an email yesterday that I was placed on the waitlist but I didn’t even have an interview so I would Assume that affects my rank.

I received an email yesterday saying I was put on the priority waitlist...not really sure what this means, does anyone know anything further?
I got the same email and I asked what priority waitlist meant. and MJ said it means that you went to an interview. I am wondering how often people from the waitlist get accepted

I got the same email and I asked what priority waitlist meant. and MJ said it means that you went to an interview. I am wondering how often people from the waitlist get accepted
Same, wish we were told our rank on the waitlist

I got the exact same email about the priority waitlist. I am confused as well. Its a bit disappointing that those of us on the priority are simply there because we went to the interview and not actually because we valuable candidates....if that is true from what MJ said.

I got the exact same email about the priority waitlist. I am confused as well. Its a bit disappointing that those of us on the priority are simply there because we went to the interview and not actually because we valuable candidates....if that is true from what MJ said.
Agreed. That is what she sent me in the email.

Hopefully you get an acceptance! I have not heard anything from UK yet, but I'm sure they'll send out invites soon. Thank you!
Hi! I remember you saying you were waiting to hear from UK. I got an invite to interview yesterday and was just wondering if you had heard anything!!

Hi! I remember you saying you were waiting to hear from UK. I got an invite to interview yesterday and was just wondering if you had heard anything!!

I got an interview invite as well! That’s all I’ve heard though.

I am applying to chatham this coming year. Would anyone mind sharing their stats?

Hi everyone, I just got an interview for Chatham! I was wondering how the process was/ anything I should prepare for?