Cheating in medical school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What the person allegedly did?

I only know what i heard. basically i heard that someone thought the person was taking test answers...like looking over shoulders i guess....and that some students got together to catch the person

i guess they musta thought they were successful
 
I've heard that some people at my school may have cheated, but personally I think it's just not worth the consequences...I think residency directors would care MUCH more about professionalismism issues on your file than about about a low grade in a course.

This is mostly true and I dont know if there is a better way to say this!!!

[Ive said it over and over again,- there are no short cuts in the medical arena]-{And this includes writing a generic soap note}