Checking scores too early

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thinkpositive

futureMD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah so I keep checking scores like twice a day even though I know they won't be up until next week - well they won't be up today anyways....but still I am like well maybe I should check.... :eek: :oops: anyone else doing this ?

Hang in there guys!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

i just keep on checking this board. i figure there are so many people out there like yourself that will post just as soon as the scores are releases - it's easier than logging into the aamc site every few hours.

Nah, I just check on here instead. Less work and you have something to read after you find out there are no scores. When the scores do get posted there will be about 4 different threads posted within a minute because everyone will post it at the same time.

willthatsall said:
Nah, I just check on here instead. Less work and you have something to read after you find out there are no scores. When the scores do get posted there will be about 4 different threads posted within a minute because everyone will post it at the same time.

true...at least those will be real ones...no more fake score threads please :scared: