Early MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SleepyInsomniac1

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I apologize if this is not the place to ask this question. I plan to apply in 2023. However, I will be doing a master's during that time. I graduate in December and have a semester plus a summer off before starting the master's. Would taking the MCAT during that off time seem like a reasonable thing to do?

Thank you in advance!
 
Totally! The scores are typically good for around 3 years, so taking it sometime in the spring or summer of 2022 would be fine everywhere for a 2024 matriculation. Using the time before you start your masters to get the MCAT out of the way would be a very smart use of the time.