Cheer up!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

b*rizzle

Master of Useless Info
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whether your final exams have been great, awful, or just okay, take a second and pat yourself on the back for not being the girl who walked into my 8 am anatomy final at 9:30 thinking we had class today. :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

oh my GOD..that's hilarious!! are you freakin' kidding me?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
ok..back to studying....

Sounds like one of my recurring dreams, except in it, I am naked! :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is a little long, and a little off subject, but its funny.

When I took o-chemII, I sat with this guy who swore that he took tests better when he was hung over. Well we had afternoon tests for that class, so the day of the test he would start drinking at 7am, and by the time 3pm rolled around, he'd be hung over, and he would take the test. Well, when finals rolled around we had an 10am final. Turns out he started drinking at 6am, and he was still REALLY drunk when he showed up for the final exam, not to mention he was an hour late. So he came in late and asked the professor if he could still take the test, but the professor obviously smelled liquor on his breath and told him no. So the guy starts yelling at the teacher, making a scene, but they left the room shortly after.

Moral of the story: make sure if you want to be hung over for a test to be hung over, not drunk.