Chicago Podiatry Residency

Started by scholl2014
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scholl2014

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I'm a new user to SDN but I've been reading posts since I started podiatry school.

I am looking into clerkships for my 3rd and 4th year and I plan to stay in the Chicago area for a majority of the months that I am rotating. I know there are not official rankings for residencies but can anyone rank the top several residency programs in Chicago?

The residencies in Chicago are listed below:
Sts Mary and Elizabeth, Norwegian, Loyola, Sacred Heart, Loretto, Rush, Weiss Memorial, Mt Sinai, Jesse Brown DVA, Advocate Illinois Masonic, Mercy, and St Joseph.