Chick on the Bachelor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maxip

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There was a girl on the latest season of "The Bachelor" that said she went to medical school and she lived around Detroit. Does anyone know this girl? I just thought it'd be funny... ah, I'm bored. She seemed like she kinda sucked. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I believe that the medical student on the bachelor was from Texas..I may be wrong. And she didn't suck!! She was a nice girl with a lot of class and in my opinion she did the right thing by asking to leave the show.

Indebt4Life said:
I believe that the medical student on the bachelor was from Texas..I may be wrong. And she didn't suck!! She was a nice girl with a lot of class and in my opinion she did the right thing by asking to leave the show.

I missed last weeks, but was wondering where she was in last night's episode. Why did she ask to leave the show? Was it because of classes? I was wondering how she managed to have time to do the show, since I didn't think she was old enough to be a 3rd or 4th year that was doing this during a break in clinical rotations.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, OK, I didn't see that she opted to leave. I only saw the first episode, where the two of them really seemed to hit it off... I got the impression that she'd be a finalist. That makes her better, I guess. I just didn't understand why a medical student would voluntarily be a part of reality TV.

Maxip said:
Oh, OK, I didn't see that she opted to leave. I only saw the first episode, where the two of them really seemed to hit it off... I got the impression that she'd be a finalist. That makes her better, I guess. I just didn't understand why a medical student would voluntarily be a part of reality TV.

what's there to understand? it's not like we're not alive and interesting people. or are we too good for unscripted tv? the girl on the SanFran Real World was pretty cool, together, and successful. not to mention, she met her husband through the show...

The med student on the Bachelor is a second year med student at Wayne State.