child geniuses show

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Willy38

you're killin' me smalls
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I dk if anyone has seen this show but its hilarious and thought some here may get a kick out of it. Mental hunger games with kid gunners...

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/child-genius

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
same here, so sad ryan is going home... future pre-meds.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can you get PTSD from a game show?

Can you get PTSD from a game show?
Ryan is my favorite too. He's the most normal. Graham needs to go home!
@Willy38 you have an excellent taste in TV.
Its amazing how he's so normal with such a crazy family. The brother is a douche...

Watching this show makes me feel so much better about my childhood haha

Its amazing how he's so normal with such a crazy family. The brother is a douche...

Watching this show makes me feel so much better about my childhood haha
It's also crazy that two of the four coms from the same school. Katherine is such a little boss. She is going to run the world or something.

It's also crazy that two of the four coms from the same school. Katherine is such a little boss. She is going to run the world or something.
Ugh I don't like kathryn... she is a boss though. Ryan was the best, but I like Yeji. She reads 10 books per day !? I couldn't do that even if I were reading Bob Books.

Ugh I don't like kathryn... she is a boss though. Ryan was the best, but I like Yeji. She reads 10 books per day !? I couldn't do that even if I were reading Bob Books.
I don't like her either. I feel like she's secretly plotting against everyone with poison.
I like Yeji, and I kind of like Graham? Kind of, I get tired of the "Jesus doesn't like your science" stuff though.

I don't like her either. I feel like she's secretly plotting against everyone with poison.
I like Yeji, and I kind of like Graham? Kind of, I get tired of the "Jesus doesn't like your science" stuff though.
Poison or just sheer willpower.

I also really liked Binyamin's dad haha he was amazing, like straight out of a movie.

Graham I feel bad for because it sounds like if he doesn't win this, he won't be able to go too far. His parents said they want to be fair to their kids and not give one more opportunities than another. I get the premise, but if one of your kids is a child genius then you should let them be a genius!

Same! I think it was during the astronomy round when he made that little speech to the judges; I had to turn away from the screen because of the awkwardness...

Poison or just sheer willpower.

I also really liked Binyamin's dad haha he was amazing, like straight out of a movie.

Graham I feel bad for because it sounds like if he doesn't win this, he won't be able to go too far. His parents said they want to be fair to their kids and not give one more opportunities than another. I get the premise, but if one of your kids is a child genius then you should let them be a genius!
Yes! Binyamin's dad was the man. I wonder if he should have let him study more instead of doing Tai Chi energy focus though lol Still, he gets parent of the show in my book.