You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Child Neurology Match 2016
Started by skapadia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Duke: October 30
Loma Linda: Nov 12
UC Irvine: Nov 13
Johns Hopkins: Nov 19-20
CHLA: Nov 24-25
Cleveland Clinic: Dec 1-2
Mayo: Dec 8-10
Albert Einstein: Dec 16
U of Chicago: Jan 4
Children's Mercy: Jan 5-6
Emory: Jan 11
LSU: Jan 13
UT Houston: Jan 22
Case Western
Loma Linda: Nov 12
UC Irvine: Nov 13
Johns Hopkins: Nov 19-20
CHLA: Nov 24-25
Cleveland Clinic: Dec 1-2
Mayo: Dec 8-10
Albert Einstein: Dec 16
U of Chicago: Jan 4
Children's Mercy: Jan 5-6
Emory: Jan 11
LSU: Jan 13
UT Houston: Jan 22
Case Western
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
Did anyone else see anything about OHSU's program no longer being available
Rejection from Cinci
Rejection from Cinci
Last edited:
I just got an email from their program director confirming that they are not offering interviews this yearDid anyone else see anything about OHSU's program no longer being available?
"Good morning,
Unfortunately, our program is not recruiting for a position beginning in July 2016. We expect to recruit a resident to begin in the 2017-2018 year. The ERAS system might have allowed you to apply in error and we apologize for the confusion. We wish you the best during this application season.
Thank you,
Ames Elliot
Program Coordinator"
Are there any schools that still have not sent out any invites? I still haven't heard back from any of the Boston programs, CHOP, or UWash. Anyone here heard back from these? I'm trying to gauge whether I can realistically expect any more interviews. Do some programs still send out invites into November?
Are there any schools that still have not sent out any invites? I still haven't heard back from any of the Boston programs, CHOP, or UWash. Anyone here heard back from these? I'm trying to gauge whether I can realistically expect any more interviews. Do some programs still send out invites into November?
I haven't heard back from those either so I'm hoping there are more invites to come.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a rejection from one boston one, rejection from uwash. Don't think CHOP has responded.Are there any schools that still have not sent out any invites? I still haven't heard back from any of the Boston programs, CHOP, or UWash. Anyone here heard back from these? I'm trying to gauge whether I can realistically expect any more interviews. Do some programs still send out invites into November?
But it seems that at this point the majority of child neuro programs are pretty much done sending out invites.
So I got sick and tired of waiting around and emailed all the programs that had not yet communicated with me. Some replied with a rejection, some wait listed me, and some did not respond. But just got an invite from one of my top programs this week--so I guess it was worth it.
What was everyone's impression of the places they interviewed at?