Children – the most important in life

Started by yit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yit

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Imagine a war between men and women in which one man become impotent. Is it good such war? Why I am writing this? Because some people may say that the biggest difference between men and women is the sexuality. I will say that it is the sound frequencies in which we speak and accept the sound. The sexuality is needful for reproduction of Human Race through family. How long will the Human race exist if people married for another reason, but not to have children? 1000 years, 500 years or just five generations
I am married.
 
Last edited: