Chiro to PA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSUSpartan642

GO GREEN!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a EM resident but I'm posting to gain insight for my wife. She has been a chiropractor for 3 years and is thinking about making the switch to PA. Undergrad GPA was about a 3.7 for her, unsure of her science GPA though. I would imagine her work experience as a chiropractor would count as healthcare experience? We live in michigan and will be here for the time being. I'm wondering what other than a solid GMAT score would provide her with a good shot of acceptance to PA school. Thank you for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

I believe that chiro would be an accepted form of HCE. Lots better than some of the things I've seen accepted. Volunteer hours is always a plus. Probably would need to shadow a PA for a few shifts since she doesn't work with them. She would need a GRE and not GMAT, unless they have switched that name since I took it. Other than that just good essay and interview skills. Probably would do well in interview season.

Yes I'm sorry I meant the GRE. Thank you got the input