Chiro to PA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MSUSpartan642

GO GREEN!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I'm a EM resident but I'm posting to gain insight for my wife. She has been a chiropractor for 3 years and is thinking about making the switch to PA. Undergrad GPA was about a 3.7 for her, unsure of her science GPA though. I would imagine her work experience as a chiropractor would count as healthcare experience? We live in michigan and will be here for the time being. I'm wondering what other than a solid GMAT score would provide her with a good shot of acceptance to PA school. Thank you for any help!
 
I believe that chiro would be an accepted form of HCE. Lots better than some of the things I've seen accepted. Volunteer hours is always a plus. Probably would need to shadow a PA for a few shifts since she doesn't work with them. She would need a GRE and not GMAT, unless they have switched that name since I took it. Other than that just good essay and interview skills. Probably would do well in interview season.