Chiropractors = witchdoctors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Are chiropractors witch doctors

• Without a doubt

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • They are DOs

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.mkitty

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in what SDN's perspective is on chiropractors.
What are chiropractors taught?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Troll post? lol

Reactions: 1 user
Why...?

You know what people here think. Nothing of value can come of this.

:troll:

Forget chiropractors. I've been seeing a Naturopathic doctor only for 6 years now. He's managed my type 1 diabetes excellently with herbs and plants and I've lost A LOT of weight!

Reactions: 9 users
Forget chiropractors. I've been seeing a Naturopathic doctor only for 6 years now. He's managed my type 1 diabetes excellently with herbs and plants and I've lost A LOT of weight!

I know a great naturopath who got a PhD in Shamanic Healing from the University of Stormwind.

I feel this is kind of insulting to witch doctors. Many of whom are trained in the traditions of preindustrial societies without our concept of the scientific method.
They are doing their best with the tools available to them.

Reactions: 1 users
I know a great naturopath who got a PhD in Shamanic Healing from the University of Stormwind.
Send me his contact info. I have been feeling lethargic and under the weather recently but maybe it's because I missed my daily dose of garcinia cambogia the other day.

This thread reminds me of DotA

vodoodoll_staff_icon_zps36550f34.jpg

I feel this is kind of insulting to witch doctors. Many of whom are trained in the traditions of preindustrial societies without our concept of the scientific method.
They are doing their best with the tools available to them.
The Plague was just like, you know, an outlier.

Filthy Ally scum.

Reactions: 1 users
Need another 12 poll votes to test my data. I really need this if I wanna try to get published and get into the College of Winterhold. Savos said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.