CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mods
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush @kaydubs

Mechanics
Lynch close is 10PM EDT.
Night close is 10AM EDT.
Majority starts Day 2.
Assume lynch is closed when majority is hit even if no mod is available.
No Lynch is allowed.

Rules
1. Make at least 5 posts per game day. Naked lynch votes don't count.
2. Everything may be edited but lynch votes. Just be sure to not delete stuff.
3. No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise duplicating mod messages from role PM. Use paraphrasing.
4. No screenshots.
5. No asking for subs on thread. Use your role PM instead.
6. Dead cannot post anything in game thread but encouragement for their preferred team.
7. Spectators cannot post in game thread.

Roster
1. @SARdoghandler
2. @katashark
3. @genny
4. @mmmdreamerz
7. @WildZoo
8. @BigCats
10. @alissa14
12. @Sunbodi
13. @Barkley13
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @WonderingStudent
17. @Stagg737
18. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Discards
SAR - Mafia 1x Governor
kata - Vanillager
genny - Village Nymphomaniac
3m - Village Blocker
dubz - Village Compulsive Child Killer
BC - Village Enabler
alissa - Village Vanilla Cop
Suni - Village 1x Paranoid Gun Owner
Barks - Innocent Child
Sporty - Wild Card
cubs - Vanilla Wolf
Wonder - Village Cop
Stagg - Alien Psychotrooper
Coffee? - Wolf Miller

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Mmm time to build my reads entirely upon how good your discarded role was

Well this is about the easiest, most certain thing thats ever happened.

Lynch 3M
See especially given her discarded role I’d be super down for this but if she did finally get a non-village role I’ll let her have a day or two to revel in it first

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
See especially given her discarded role I’d be super down for this but if she did finally get a non-village role I’ll let her have a day or two to revel in it first

Well then have fun getting yelled at about how your D1 vote is crap and baseless and your reads suck and you should be lynched for it :rofl:

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
SAR - Mafia 1x Governor
kata - Vanillager
3m - Village Blocker
BC - Village Enabler
Barks - Innocent Child
Sporty - Wild Card
cubs - Vanilla Wolf
Wonder - Village Cop
Coffee? - Wolf Miller

Reads based entirely on discards:
Village
kata/genny/dubz/Barks/Sporty/Coffee/cubs
SAR/alissa
3m/Sunbodi/Stagg/Wondering
Scum

SAR - Mafia 1x Governor
kata - Vanillager
3m - Village Blocker
BC - Village Enabler
Barks - Innocent Child
Sporty - Wild Card
cubs - Vanilla Wolf
Wonder - Village Cop
Coffee? - Wolf Miller

Village
SAR/alissa
Scum
You would grant village read for discarding innocent child?

Edit:
Yet not for paranoid gun owner? :thinking:

I think the rest here is solid but those two seem backwards

Knowing that there could’ve been a childkiller at play? Sure! I personally would’ve discarded it in a heartbeat unless the counteroption sucked à la wolf miller- either you get instakilled when you reveal or you get NKed soon after.

Edit:
Yet not for paranoid gun owner? :thinking:

I think the rest here is solid but those two seem backwards
Specifically the fact that it’s Sunbodi who discarded PGO (which seems right up her alley) is what lands her scum according to my Totally Accurate Readslist

Reactions: 1 user
Specifically the fact that it’s Sunbodi who discarded PGO (which seems right up her alley) is what lands her scum according to my Totally Accurate Readslist

I agree with this assessment, but theres really just no telling with her unpredictability. I could actually see her throwing away Alpha 3x vig wolf for vanilla village.

• Haha
Knowing that there could’ve been a childkiller at play? Sure! I personally would’ve discarded it in a heartbeat unless the counteroption sucked à la wolf miller- either you get instakilled when you reveal or you get NKed soon after.
Who knew there could be a childkiller at play? I personally did not know that. I would've picked it. Also not sure who would've picked child killer to begin with

If you are not non-village (ie if you are village) I will eat that gigantic cat in the hat hat that your cow is wearing.

Which is what you do every single time you try to lynch me and I’m village. Every. Time. Lynching me for a discarded role is silly, but I think you know that. Completely NAI.

How about we just automatically assume everyone who discarded a wolf role is village and see how that turns out :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
SAR - Mafia 1x Governor
kata - Vanillager
3m - Village Blocker
BC - Village Enabler
Barks - Innocent Child
Sporty - Wild Card
cubs - Vanilla Wolf
Wonder - Village Cop
Coffee? - Wolf Miller

Village
SAR/alissa
Scum
Ok but how do you know I wouldn't discard a kind of ****ty village role for an OP 3p or wolf role.

Because I totally would.

Which is what you do every single time you try to lynch me and I’m village. Every. Time. Lynching me for a discarded role is silly, but I think you know that. Completely NAI.

If you think targeting due to discarded roles is silly then SAR and Coffee and whoever else that has been posting deserve a reprimanding from you as well. Darn ignorant whipper snappers!

If you think targeting due to discarded roles is silly then SAR and Coffee and whoever else that has been posting deserve a reprimanding from you as well. Darn ignorant whipper snappers!

You were the one who came on the thread guns blazing to lynch me D1 based on a discarded role. The thread had barely opened. I mean I get it to some extent, but I also don’t think it’s good game play.

Ok but how do you know I wouldn't discard a kind of ****ty village role for an OP 3p or wolf role.

Because I totally would.
Oh totes! But I’d be way more concerned if you had discarded a high-quality village role. Wayyyy more suspicion of better scum roles there (even though statistically the odds are probably about the same but shhh)

• Haha
You were the one who came on the thread guns blazing to lynch me D1 based on a discarded role. The thread had barely opened. I mean I get it to some extent, but I also don’t think it’s good game play.

Actually Im lynching you because you didnt even give me a "haha" on my brilliant opening joke. I mean I had to constantly refresh the page for a whole 30 seconds to make sure I was able to set that up. :(

Actually Im lynching you because you didnt even give me a "haha" on my brilliant opening joke. I mean I had to constantly refresh the page for a whole 30 seconds to make sure I was able to set that up. :(

Lol. I’m also trying to do radiology rounds and just spilled coffee all over my keyboard so you’ll have to forgive my lack sense of humor

• Hmm
  • Wow
Because they dont every game make it clear how much theyd like to be a wolf (in this case multiple other factions), but the point still stands.
I feel like it wouldn't make sense to give up those 4 roles

But the sign ups also stated your discarded role would be revealed.

This is what's going to keep me from voting there today because the alternative would be they have super awesome village roles and the discarded pale in comparison

Lol you're a sacrificial lamb? :rofl:
No Mel-jo for us?

Well my first set of options was pretty good. Then I think AM felt bad and the second round gave me an option she knew I wanted... then not but an hour later before I could even officially submit that pick, was rolled into a black hole of options.