CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 1 Lynch Tally
3m (1) - cubs
Stagg (1) - SAR

2/14
lynch close in ~11 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thread has been opened for only an hour and there is already so much going on.

I think this means I should lynch wonder
Sorry I made decisions that you might have not done. But nah I’m village just wanted to try a different role. You can judge me on my choices after the game lol. (Post game @BigCats I do want to know if you would have made the same decision as me :laugh: ) Cop only works for finding mafia and this is a faction game so thats not our only threat here. Checking someone wouldn't have meant they aren't some other of the many flavors of non-village in this game.:shrug:

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Thread has been opened for only an hour and there is already so much going on.

Sorry I made decisions that you might have not done. But nah I’m village just wanted to try a different role. You can judge me on my choices after the game lol. (Post game @BigCats I do want to know if you would have made the same decision as me :laugh: ) Cop only works for finding mafia and this is a faction game so thats not our only threat here. Checking someone wouldn't have meant they aren't some other of the many flavors of non-village in this game.:shrug:
I was joking but overexplanation noted ;)

Knowing that there could’ve been a childkiller at play? Sure! I personally would’ve discarded it in a heartbeat unless the counteroption sucked à la wolf miller- either you get instakilled when you reveal or you get NKed soon after.
that’s exactly why I didn’t pick it lol
I agree with this assessment, but theres really just no telling with her unpredictability. I could actually see her throwing away Alpha 3x vig wolf for vanilla village.
Hmmm I don’t know about that. Since last game she was like “I’m vanillager byeee” and peaced out
Who knew there could be a childkiller at play? I personally did not know that. I would've picked it. Also not sure who would've picked child killer to begin with
I knew that and other people did too. I commented on it in the sign up thread

real talk: what even is an alien psychotrooper
You are an Alien Psychotrooper.

Abilities

• During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
  • Factional Kill: The Aliens may kill one player once during the game.
  • Factional Communication: If there are other Alien-aligned players, there will be an Alien QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
  • Psychotrooper: All investigators with 'GUILTY/NOT GUILTY' results are Insane while you are still alive.
Win Condition

• You win when all players without an Alien wincon are eliminated and at least one Alien-aligned player is still alive (or nothing can prevent the same).

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
You are an Alien Psychotrooper.

Abilities

• During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
  • Factional Kill: The Aliens may kill one player once during the game.
  • Factional Communication: If there are other Alien-aligned players, there will be an Alien QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
  • Psychotrooper: All investigators with 'GUILTY/NOT GUILTY' results are Insane while you are still alive.
Win Condition

• You win when all players without an Alien wincon are eliminated and at least one Alien-aligned player is still alive (or nothing can prevent the same).

Interesting role.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
So my description of "alien psychotrooper" just said the last part from the description that anyone who would get guilty/not guilty results is insane while I'm alive. I didn't get any of the other factional perks of the role so it was basically just a "survive til the end" role, and I already had enough fun with that in @Melchizedek 's gladiator game. If I'd have gotten the vig kill, I'd probably have taken that role, but sadly I didn't.

Innocent child is my favorite role
I cannot fathom why stagg would not select alien psychotrooper
lynch Stagg

I want to know your thought process behind turning down a semi unseerable 3pish role

Because the description I got of it made it seem boring as ballz. I'm pondering if the other parts of the role weren't included because it was the only alien role which was rolled as an option, but idk.

If you are not non-village (ie if you are village) I will eat that gigantic cat in the hat hat that your cow is wearing.

@WildZoo , when did you start sharing your hats!?!

Lol. I’m also trying to do radiology rounds and just spilled coffee all over my keyboard so you’ll have to forgive my lack sense of humor

I just want to point out that in radiology this is essentially the same as killing your patient, so you're totally screwed ;)

• Haha
So my description of "alien psychotrooper" just said the last part from the description that anyone who would get guilty/not guilty results is insane while I'm alive. I didn't get any of the other factional perks of the role so it was basically just a "survive til the end" role, and I already had enough fun with that in @Melchizedek 's gladiator game. If I'd have gotten the vig kill, I'd probably have taken that role, but sadly I didn't.

Because the description I got of it made it seem boring as ballz. I'm pondering if the other parts of the role weren't included because it was the only alien role which was rolled as an option, but idk.

I just want to point out that in radiology this is essentially the same as killing your patient, so you're totally screwed ;)

good thing I don’t want to be a radiologist haha

Now I go further down the wifom hole of whether I believe you would let this happen and not research/clarify what the "alien" part meant :unsure:

Now I go further down the wifom hole of whether I believe you would let this happen and not research/clarify what the "alien" part meant :unsure:

Huh? I assumed alien meant I'd be third party and the description given to me was pretty clear. What else do you think I should have tried to clarify?

Discards
SAR - Mafia 1x Governor
kata - Vanillager
genny - Village Nymphomaniac
3m - Village Blocker
dubz - Village Compulsive Child Killer
BC - Village Enabler
alissa - Village Vanilla Cop
Suni - Village 1x Paranoid Gun Owner
Barks - Innocent Child
Sporty - Wild Card
cubs - Vanilla Wolf
Wonder - Village Cop
Stagg - Alien Psychotrooper
Coffee? - Wolf Miller
Well this is about the easiest, most certain thing thats ever happened.

Lynch 3M
Mmm time to build my reads entirely upon how good your discarded role was
Glad to know I'm not the only one planning to wifom the **** out of this
I was gonna ask how long it would take for people to lynch based on discarded roles buuuut I’m glad that horse has been beat to death in my absence

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hi I’m here - continuing with tradition
lynch bigcats

• Haha
  • Angry
Huh? I assumed alien meant I'd be third party and the description given to me was pretty clear. What else do you think I should have tried to clarify?

I just don't know if I believe that you went in without ensuring you have all the information and all the angles. I always associate you with being relatively methodical in your information gathering and decisions.

• Hmm
I googled "compulsive child killer" and this was my first result. Sounds like something we need @Mad Jack to address

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Mmm time to build my reads entirely upon how good your discarded role was
Glad to know I'm not the only one planning to wifom the **** out of this
I’m also glad I’m not the only one on the train to WIFOM town
What if 3M, wondering, stagg, and barks are all the bad guys and the game is solved strictly by discarded roles :dead:
If only
Specifically the fact that it’s Sunbodi who discarded PGO (which seems right up her alley) is what lands her scum according to my Totally Accurate Readslist
I would LOVE to lynch sunbodi for this but I also agree with cubs. That’s what makes playing with sunbodi so interesting. She’s totally unpredictable and anything is possible within the realm of sunbodi
I agree with this assessment, but theres really just no telling with her unpredictability. I could actually see her throwing away Alpha 3x vig wolf for vanilla village.
I think this means I should lynch wonder :thinking:
Is this another soul read? I could be on board with this given your accuracy last game.
I picked scum in both prior rounds, finally got pissed off and gave up and picked sacrificial lamb.
Wait a second, I don't see sacrificial lamb on the list :thinking:
Yeah I was literally about to point this out. Cubs I don’t want to tunnel you D1 but....

I’m assuming it kinda goes without saying why I discarded the role I did. If anyone actually needs an explanation please let me know

I’m also glad I’m not the only one on the train to WIFOM town

If only

I would LOVE to lynch sunbodi for this but I also agree with cubs. That’s what makes playing with sunbodi so interesting. She’s totally unpredictable and anything is possible within the realm of sunbodi

Is this another soul read? I could be on board with this given your accuracy last game.

Yeah I was literally about to point this out. Cubs I don’t want to tunnel you D1 but....

no need to tunnel. I mean D1 is all about the jokes, amirite?

• Love
How could I soul read someone who hadn't even posted?? Pocketing attempt noted ;)

Anyway, the players I can soul read are pretty much AM, coop, and SAR. None of you whippersnappers.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Lynch dubz

Discarded a really good role and is very good at wolfing

• Wow