CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Note this was the first rand line up before everyone had chosen. Since at least one other undecided player had two scum options, FTF called it early.
Ascetic
Mason Protector
Seer
Vigilante

Goon
Goon
Seer
Strongman

Blocker
Ninja

Wolf-immune SK
Underdog
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Note this was the first rand line up before everyone had chosen. Since at least one other undecided player had two scum options, FTF called it early.
Ascetic
Mason Protector
Seer
Vigilante

Goon
Goon
Seer
Strongman

Blocker
Ninja

Wolf-immune SK
Underdog
Underdog looks really cool.

Can we play this setup again please???
It would also make mods life a lot easier because they wouldn't have to figure out roles again.
 
Underdog looks really cool.

Can we play this setup again please???
It would also make mods life a lot easier because they wouldn't have to figure out roles again.
Only if the luck of the die allows it. 😛 Part of the ~experience~ of this setup is there is no setup.
 
I have it saved because I save all PMs and didn't predict the last minute scum-sided swing.
Same, I have like 100 (okay, 51) pages of PMs.


Anyway
Thank you to Animal Midwife for running this
always cool to see people try new things and she did handle the majority of the legwork
I was just around to resolve actions and handle mech issues and what not

and thanks to KD for putting up with our constant arguing
It was so fun, I love witnessing the arguing behind the scenes!!!
 
Underdog looks really cool.

Can we play this setup again please???
It would also make mods life a lot easier because they wouldn't have to figure out roles again.
I actually have a choose your OWWn in the works but it’s a slightly different format. Basically a list of balanced roles is given and everyone is randed a number. Then everyone gets to choose from the list in order of number given. The order isn’t revealed nor is who chose what revealed
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually have a choose your OWWn in the works but it’s a slightly different format. Basically a list of balanced roles is given and everyone is randed a number. Then everyone gets to choose from the list in order of number given. The order isn’t revealed nor is who chose what revealed
Oooooh plus I upgraded the fruit vendor to be more like a wolf poison/village healer role. Pretty fun😉