I'm currently a student at a community college, and I'm about to transfer this coming fall. Originally, I've decided to major in English while completing my pre-medicine requirements; however, I looked over the catalog of the school I plan to transfer to, and it looks like I might have to go to school during the summer time unless I go over 19 hours a semester, which I think I could handle if necessary and if I can get the permission of administration. If I decide on a science major, such as biology, I won't have to go to school during the summer or take more than 19 hours a semester to get in all of my requirements. The problem is if I go to school during summer 2005 (I can't this summer because I'm doing a program), I will miss out on doing research programs that I plan to apply to, not to say that I will get accepted but if I have to go to school in the summer than there's no point in me applying. There's different things I like about both majors, but I really love English, and that's what I want to do, but I also want to graduate on time and still do research or some different type of program during the summer. Should I stick with English or switch to Biology?