Choosing between GEORGIA schools!

Started by tt_2018
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tt_2018

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello fellow future PTs!

So I have been accepted to Mercer (private), GRU, and Armstrong. I also have an interview coming up for State next month. Because Mercer is too expensive, I declined their offer so it is between GRU, Armstrong, and State as of right now.

If any one can help me weigh out the pros and cons of these three, I would greatly appreciate it!

The main things I'm looking at are price and if I can get a graduate assistantship to help out with loans, a family atmosphere because I want to bond with my classmates, and a program that I can not only get a good education from but also have a good time in the city that the school is in since it is the next 3 years of my life!

I would love any advice you all have for me, and good luck to all of you 🙂
 
I'm glad someone asked this because I was also wondering. I am waiting to hear back from mercer and also have am interview at state. I am currently doing my undergrad at state and it's a great atmosphere. There is a lot to do in the city. I sometimes have a long lunch and google what the best restaurants in Atlanta are. Everything you could need is so close. Good luck on your decision!!