Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So now that most of us know the results of their applications (Except for Syracuse, WTF?), it comes the difficult choice of choosing what program to accept. I was just wondering what you guys are looking for in choosing a school? For me, it's curriculum and cost.
Curriculum i am leaning towards pacific university as they have a 3yr accelerated program... however the cost is near 90k in tuition.
the most affordable school would be Missouri state which is a typical 4-year curriculum that costs nearly 50k in tuition.
I feel the year that i save in school can pay the difference in tuition and i get to live in Portland rather then Springfield...
there are a few other schools that i still need to look further into, but ahh I hate long term commitments 🙁
Curriculum i am leaning towards pacific university as they have a 3yr accelerated program... however the cost is near 90k in tuition.
the most affordable school would be Missouri state which is a typical 4-year curriculum that costs nearly 50k in tuition.
I feel the year that i save in school can pay the difference in tuition and i get to live in Portland rather then Springfield...
there are a few other schools that i still need to look further into, but ahh I hate long term commitments 🙁