CHOP communications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kbco81

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had much luck in hearing from CHOP in terms of follow-up emails, letters etc? I haven't even gotten responses to my thank you emails, let alone my letter of interest in the program.
So sad :(

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone had much luck in hearing from CHOP in terms of follow-up emails, letters etc? I haven't even gotten responses to my thank you emails, let alone my letter of interest in the program.
So sad :(

Call the PD.

If it is important enough to you to tell the PD how much you want to be there, pick up the phone and call them. If they won't take your call after multiple attempts, rank Boston Children's ahead of them...(whoops, wrong thread). Seriously, folks running big programs can be overwhelmed by emails and letters and may not respond promptly. PDs that I know about take phone calls from residents post-application although I don't presuppose to claim I know anything about CHOP other than that it's a big place in a big Eastern city.:)

Call, you'll sleep better for it.

Your amigo

OBP