Cincinnati status page, post interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed 2 days ago at Universityof Cincinnati. Today, when i checked my status page, my status was updated to "Interview was held 2/15/05. No final decision has been reached." Does that mean I wasn't directly accepted and that I am in the "on hold" group? If so, I am kind of disappointed because it took them only 2 days to reach this decision. Obviously, the school had no intention to accept more applicants until after may 15th.

Members don't see this ad.

sdnstud said:
I interviewed 2 days ago at Universityof Cincinnati. Today, when i checked my status page, my status was updated to "Interview was held 2/15/05. No final decision has been reached." Does that mean I wasn't directly accepted and that I am in the "on hold" group? If so, I am kind of disappointed because it took them only 2 days to reach this decision. Obviously, the school had no intention to accept more applicants until after may 15th.

They put that up after everyone's interview. Cincinnati will update the page again after they've made a decision. Good luck!!

It'll take about 4-6 weeks to give you the decision. The committe hasn't even met to discuss your application yet.