sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2003
Visit site
Status
I interviewed 2 days ago at Universityof Cincinnati. Today, when i checked my status page, my status was updated to "Interview was held 2/15/05. No final decision has been reached." Does that mean I wasn't directly accepted and that I am in the "on hold" group? If so, I am kind of disappointed because it took them only 2 days to reach this decision. Obviously, the school had no intention to accept more applicants until after may 15th.

BerlinNeuro

10+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2004
Status
sdnstud said:
I interviewed 2 days ago at Universityof Cincinnati. Today, when i checked my status page, my status was updated to "Interview was held 2/15/05. No final decision has been reached." Does that mean I wasn't directly accepted and that I am in the "on hold" group? If so, I am kind of disappointed because it took them only 2 days to reach this decision. Obviously, the school had no intention to accept more applicants until after may 15th.

They put that up after everyone's interview. Cincinnati will update the page again after they've made a decision. Good luck!!

Art Vandalay

Architect
10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2004
Status
It'll take about 4-6 weeks to give you the decision. The committe hasn't even met to discuss your application yet.