Circle Contacts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Has anyone ever had a patient come in with these lenses or inquire about them?

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-1...lYwNtb3N0LXBvcHVsYXIEc2xrA3dvcnJpZXNvdmVyYw--

Obviously the girl in the video seem to have plano FLCB contacts though....

I had a girl yesterday come in inquiring about them. I told her that acquiring or selling CL's without a valid Rx was illegal. These contacts are made in foreign countries such as Asia, and are not properly held to US FDA standards in manufacturing. The risks of wearing these contacts were explained with consequences of red eyes, abrasions, ulcers, and possible blindness from infections.

Then I told her my medical office visit charges for complications.....She decided to reorder her Freshlook colors.