circular fossa?????test very soon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sania

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys ,does anybody know what a circular fossa is??? which tooth is it related to?? thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

39 views and not a single reply:) come on guys,please share if u even have slight idea,what is a circular fossa,does it mean central fossa??

39 views and not a single reply:) come on guys,please share if u even have slight idea,what is a circular fossa,does it mean central fossa??

foramen spinosum.....but im not sure.....i search on google but did'nt find anything related.....on diagram it seems more circular......but im unsure
best of luck for ur exams:thumbup:

foramen spinosum.....but im not sure.....i search on google but did'nt find anything related.....on diagram it seems more circular......but im unsure
best of luck for ur exams:thumbup:

fossa is a depression and not a foramen. so it cant be thta. not sure of this fossa but seems to be on the bone .... never heard of it

Members don't see this ad :)
ok now whatever i could find... i am not sure of it
if we had choices it would have been easier.
Glenoid fossa is nearly circular. so is acetabulum of hip joint.
and proper term has been used for dinosaur vertebrae ( circular fossa under the transverse process of the proximal caudate vertebrae

ok now whatever i could find... i am not sure of it
if we had choices it would have been easier.
Glenoid fossa is nearly circular. so is acetabulum of hip joint.
and proper term has been used for dinosaur vertebrae ( circular fossa under the transverse process of the proximal caudate vertebrae

I have a confusion.....is newborn is capable of producing IgM????????????
and best of luck njsmahal for ur exams:thumbup:

I have a confusion.....is newborn is capable of producing IgM????????????
and best of luck njsmahal for ur exams:thumbup:

IgM is for immediate response to intro of antigens th eonly antibody that the new born have is IgG which comes from the mother. thats the reason why new borns are more susceptible to infections and they get pneumonia and all that easily. but antibodies later are delivered from the colostrum(1st milk from mother) and child starts forming antibodies something near 4 or 5 months i suppose. not sure as to when they start producing
and thanks for the wishes

IgM is for immediate response to intro of antigens th eonly antibody that the new born have is IgG which comes from the mother. thats the reason why new borns are more susceptible to infections and they get pneumonia and all that easily. but antibodies later are delivered from the colostrum(1st milk from mother) and child starts forming antibodies something near 4 or 5 months i suppose. not sure as to when they start producing
and thanks for the wishes

i also agree with the same ....but in q bank it is given that newborn is capable to responde acute infection by producing IgM.....but i never saw anything like that before .....so please tell me do i follow this or not

i also agree with the same ....but in q bank it is given that newborn is capable to responde acute infection by producing IgM.....but i never saw anything like that before .....so please tell me do i follow this or not

new born doesnt have a well formed immune system so this is not true. yes infants can do that.