Cis and Trans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolchix321

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which one is more stable? why?

Members don't see this ad.

Which one is more stable? why?

AGAIN, STOP making hundreds of posts, LEARN TO USE GOOGLE.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+cis+or+trans+more+stable

the answer is on the FIRST LINK, and on top of that, its in the summary description, you didn't even actually have to click the link. How easy was that? When people don't know a word, they use a dictionary, they don't make a forum post about it. So should you.

Ill stop making posts, when you STOP stalking me
leave me alone
loser
you really need to get a life, instead of bashing on people in forums on your power trip because deep down you probably have no self esteem and youre most likely a nobody

Members don't see this ad :)
Ill stop making posts, when you STOP stalking me
leave me alone
loser
you really need to get a life, instead of bashing on people in forums on your power trip because deep down you probably have no self esteem and youre most likely a nobody

dude, i need to agree with soonchemMDeng that you need to ease up with the posting. you clearly lack a lot of the basics that can only be obtained by grinding it out with a textbook. this is evident by a lot of your questions, and the fact that often you do not understand the explanation. when I see a million posts about extremely basic topics that quite frankly shouldn't be asked about at this level, it's deflating and my desire to help you guys out plummets. that's a net loss for everyone.

so please. learn to read. learn to google. if nothing turns up, THEN come to us, and we will GLADLY help you.

i didnt ask for your help specifically
you may choose not to answer
if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it

theres no such thing as a stupid question
look it up... GOOGLE.... you should be familiar with that
and as future doctors... i would assume youre in it to help... no matter the problem...
give me a break

theres no such thing as a stupid question
look it up... GOOGLE.... you should be familiar with that
and as future doctors... i would assume youre in it to help... no matter the problem...
give me a break
perhaps, but there are certainly bad ones.

perhaps, but there are certainly unnecessary ones.
Exactly. If your question can be answered within the first 3 google links, wikipedia or even Merriam-Webster, then it shouldn't be asked here because it clutters the forums and reduces the likelihood that legitimate questions will be answered.

Note: The quote was changed.

Last edited:
Agreed. If you don't know the difference between Cis and Trans, you clearly must not have even gone through any O-Chem book once.

wow
i know the answer
and i found the answer online
i just wanted to know why... wikipedia did not really explain the reasoning behind the answer
relax
this isnt a big deal
you guys really need to get out more

wow
i know the answer
and i found the answer online
i just wanted to know why... wikipedia did not really explain the reasoning behind the answer
relax
this isnt a big deal

you need to not bite the hand that would otherwise feed.

wow

Ok, brb

On a bike
3539708380_fc26b1b866.jpg

On a mountain
2826652449_7044688c13.jpg

In da gym
3422548489_57bd67741b.jpg

Leaping on a skyscraper
3587719807_28b89ec5c1.jpg

On a mother f***** boat
3357345723_2bc670aa21.jpg

I just did what you said, now your turn. If I can climb Mount Whitney, you can type a few words into Google. It's not that hard. Also, you reduce your carbon footprint by posting on a forum less. Be cool, stay in school. Help save a tree.

Some other words of wisdom.
1. Learn to calibrate your own skill level with respect to others around you.
2. If multiple people who are smarter than you disagree, you really should evaluate your own reality, paradigm, and blind spots rather than trying to protect your own ego.