CITA- ADEX, CDCA- ADEX, WREB

Started by hightime
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hightime

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI everybody,
I am a dentist from Canada and I am planning to take the ADEX-CDCA, ADEX-CITA or WREB exams. Could somebody summarize them for me? I mean the difference and similarities between then. Any advantages one over the other?
I also need info about the best ways I can get myself a refresher course and also patient services?
Thank you
 
For CITA should the class 2 cavity be visible in the periapical radiograph too if it shows up in the bitewing. The radiograph I have shows the cavity in the BW but not in the periapical. Please advice.