-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class 2018 CA BOP ATT
Started by 18pharmgrad
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah me too when I talk to them a few days ago they are on 06/19 application. So by the end of September they should get to you hopefully at this rate.CA BOP received my application on 29 of June, check was in on July 3rd, and now after 61 days I am still waiting for my ATT. Anyone still waiting for ATT from CA?
I called on monday Im june 28....they were on june 20 on monday....so you should get both of ours sometime next week. Good luck !!!
18pharmgrad
New Member
It is ridiculos for them to take this long to hand out ATT. They were processing June 19 application 4 wks ago. 4 wks later they process June 20. There is no guarantee that I can get my ATT at the end of September. Maybe I should apply for another state so I can get my ATT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is ridiculos for them to take this long to hand out ATT. They were processing June 19 application 4 wks ago. 4 wks later they process June 20. There is no guarantee that I can get my ATT at the end of September. Maybe I should apply for another state so I can get my ATT
No way !!!! The lady on the phone told me 1.5 weeks at most. We better get our dates by end of next week
It is ridiculos for them to take this long to hand out ATT. They were processing June 19 application 4 wks ago. 4 wks later they process June 20. There is no guarantee that I can get my ATT at the end of September. Maybe I should apply for another state so I can get my ATT
Yeah I ll advise you apply for another state and get licensed there if possible. End of September is best case scenario for you to get your ATT. I think they got a lot of applications in June so it’s gonna be a while before they get to you
No way !!!! The lady on the phone told me 1.5 weeks at most. We better get our dates by end of next week
Good luck with that. It took them almost three weeks to finish 06/19 application I would give them at least a month realistically for them to finish the rest of June.
Yes i just called...they still on june 20th ....im afraid you are right, at least another month !!!
Has anyone called the BOP lately (or is willing to call) to see what day they are working on....I annoyed them to the point that they don't want to give me info anymore lol
Has anyone called the BOP lately (or is willing to call) to see what day they are working on....I annoyed them to the point that they don't want to give me info anymore lol
They re on 06/28/18
Wow that was fast....considering there on 6/20 for a whole week. Thank YOU !!!!!
Wow that was fast....considering there on 6/20 for a whole week. Thank YOU !!!!!
lol I called them yesterday, They are still on 06/28/2018 . Did you get your eligibility yet ?
Yes i did actually about a week ago....I'm missing a paperwork, I'm taking care of that lol
They got my application on june 29, 2018. Today is september 30 and I still have not received ATT yet. I email and call them but all they say is keep waiting for the mail. Not sure if this happened to anyone.
Welcome to the club. If they received your application on June 29th. You should get your eligibility letter in a week or two hopefully. They have been processing application from June 28th for over two weeks now lol.
Welcome to the club. If they received your application on June 29th. You should get your eligibility letter in a week or two hopefully. They have been processing application from June 28th for over two weeks now lol.
I sent my app in at the end of July, it just passed the 12 week mark and nothing. They sure didn't waste any time cashing my $260 check though. Have you heard anything yet?
I sent my app in at the end of July, it just passed the 12 week mark and nothing. They sure didn't waste any time cashing my $260 check though. Have you heard anything yet?
You should get your eligibility soon. They are processing August application now. I got my eligibility like a week ago.
You should get your eligibility soon. They are processing August application now. I got my eligibility like a week ago.
Thanks IgE! Congrats on getting your ATT, the past 12+ weeks of being in limbo has been driving me crazy. I just checked my email, and I received a message from the NABP granting me eligibility to take the NAPLEX time-stamped 9 minutes before your post! What a bizarre coincidence.
I still don't have anything from the CA BoP but from what I remember when I was looking all this stuff up over 3 months ago I need to keep trying the psi website with my SSN to get registered for the CPJE.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks IgE! Congrats on getting your ATT, the past 12+ weeks of being in limbo has been driving me crazy. I just checked my email, and I received a message from the NABP granting me eligibility to take the NAPLEX time-stamped 9 minutes before your post! What a bizarre coincidence.
I still don't have anything from the CA BoP but from what I remember when I was looking all this stuff up over 3 months ago I need to keep trying the psi website with my SSN to get registered for the CPJE.
yeah keep trying. You should get it very soon. Good luck
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K