Class list?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrbazoun

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if y'all would take a look at the schools I am applying to and let me know what you think of the list and what my chances are.

I have a D.O., 3 professors and my hospice volunteer director writing LOR. I got a 26Q on the MCAT (7P, 9B, 10V), have shadowed an M.D. and have over 100 hours volunteering for hospice. I also am a full-time research assistant at the Detroit Medical Center, where I have quite a bit of clinical and cadaveric experience. I did a lot of research as an undergraduate as well. Thanks a ton!

EDIT: RIght! GPAs: 3.58c, 3.49s

Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine NC
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University, Admissions Office, IL
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, IA
Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine -Virginia Campus, VA
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Bradenton Campus, FL
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Erie/Seton Hill, PA
Lincoln Memorial University - DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, TN
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, MI
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of NYIT, NY
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, FL
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, OH
Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, WA
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York, NY
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine, NJ
University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, ME
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Admissions Office, WV
Western University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific - Lebanon, OR

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was wondering if y'all would take a look at the schools I am applying to and let me know what you think of the list and what my chances are.

I have a D.O., 3 professors and my hospice volunteer director writing LOR. I got a 26Q on the MCAT (7P, 9B, 10V), have shadowed an M.D. and have over 100 hours volunteering for hospice. I also am a full-time research assistant at the Detroit Medical Center, where I have quite a bit of clinical and cadaveric experience. I did a lot of research as an undergraduate as well. Thanks a ton!

Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University, Admissions Office, IL
Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, WA
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine, NJ
Western University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific - Lebanon, OR
We need GPAs...If they are 3.3+, you have a great shot at DO.

EDIT: RIght! GPAs: 3.58c, 3.49s

I would assume that you are a michigan resident because of the detroit research, so i would tell you to drop UMDNJ, Pacific Northwest, possibly UNECOM and WVSOM, and maybe VCOM. The first two are very biased towards region and UMDNJ is very competitive, the rest are still pretty biased but i don't know enough about them to say for certain. your scores look good enough to get into a number of schools.