**class Of 2013**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blondeshell15

Do Work Son
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone gearing up for the 08-09 application cycle?!

The class of 2012 seems to have a pretty tight support system going - I figured we could start one too :clap:

Let the games begin.....;)

Members don't see this ad.

Class of '13 right here! MCAT in april, App in June!

I know its all pretty far away, but I am still psyched and lovin the ride.

It will be here before we know it!
MCAT in May :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! Yeah...MCAT May 23rd...LOR are coming in as we speak and looking forward to June!!

Heyy !! MCAT in May...:eek: and should start asking for LOR soon!!

April MCAT, apps in June. Wow it's really just around the corner. LOR's already? Dang. I thought I was ahead with a completed PS and earliest MCAT date.

We don't need LOR's until secondaries right?

April MCAT, apps in June. Wow it's really just around the corner. LOR's already? Dang. I thought I was ahead with a completed PS and earliest MCAT date.

We don't need LOR's until secondaries right?
right - but I am sure sure most teacher/advisors will be writing a few when application time rolls around - I gave all of mine a heads up and most have started rough drafts

a couple of my schools that I am applying to require and LOR at the first application... real PITA...

2013 hopeful! MCAT on May 23rd. LOR are in. Working on personal statement. So, where are all of you applying? I know I'm applying to Kansas City and PCOM-GA. Other than that, not sure. Good luck to everyone! I'm already getting excited/anxious!

Ask for LORs early. You'll find many professors procrastinate the LOR writing. If you get them done sooner rather than later, you won't be faced with having your apps complete late.

Interfolio is your friend.

blondeshell15 looks to be hot enough to fit in well at GA-PCOM

We pride ourselves on having the best-looking medical students in the country. Mostly because of me.

Members don't see this ad :)

We pride ourselves on having the best-looking medical students in the country. Mostly because of me.

Damn I knew there was a reason i got rejected:p

TexTri - I will be applying to PCOM-GA, I hope I can keep the streak alive

blondshell 15 is hot. Where do you wanna go?

TexTri - I will be applying to PCOM-GA, I hope I can keep the streak alive

Nice. Are you from Ga. I am. That community where that school is is small and quiet, good location for a med school.:cool:

Nice. Are you from Ga. I am. That community where that school is is small and quiet, good location for a med school.:cool:
I'm from the great state of Ohio - so I will definitely apply to OUCOM - the others are still being sorted out - my MCAT will also be a deciding factor

MCAT may 27th. applying shortly there after. i'll be applying to western (i want to stay in cali), Des Moines, PCOM, and OSU-COM for sure. dunno about the others. i guess we will see.

Hola! 2013 hopeful here. MCAT in May. Applying to Western, ATSU-SOMA, AZCOM, TUCOM-CA, and a handful of MDs. It's mostly about geography. The weather drove me from the northeast back to the west coast this past semester. :eek:

blondeshell do you feel like you just walked past a construction site? ;):laugh:

hi guys how is everyone I will be applying all ove the country mostly D.Os, I am taking the mcat in may, so yeah this is a preety ruff semester but yeah everyone good luck and keep your heads up and work hard I hope we all make it.

I intentionally walk past construction sites where the laborers are all female. I enjoy the attention.

I would still give you some cat calls and whistles - as long as you were wearing tight jeans ;)

Maybe the female prison yard.

I rarely wear jeans. I'm usually in some kind of athletic clothing. If I wear anything tight, its spandex tri shorts (like in my picture).

you guys get a room!
LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I was going to say that blonde better hurry and get admitted to GA-PCOM so her and TT can hook up. Maybe I'll even get an invitation to the wedding. ;)

you guys get a room!
LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I did see a man wearing spandex at the bar tonight - TexTri were you in Ohio this evening?? Sherruns likes spandex too - I better get on this gravy train

hi texas aren't u alittle old for her?????????/

a gaggle of little scruffy blonde kids in spandex running 6 minute miles, biking 42 miles a day, swimming open water, with two doctor parents running after them winking, whistling, and marveling at each other. strangely prophetic??:eek:

a gaggle of little scruffy blonde kids in spandex running 6 minute miles, biking 42 miles a day, swimming open water, with two doctor parents running after them winking, whistling, and marveling at each other. strangely prophetic??:eek:
I've gone from tight pants to getting married with kids- things move quick on SDN!!

I've gone from tight pants to getting married with kids- things move quick on SDN!!

How old are you? I'm guessing you're not too young for TT. We'll get you guys set up. :p

haha let a younger guy have a chance TT

*although i never did get that cat calling....

YOU SUCK!*

<3 family guy

blondy were are u applyng next year?????

I'm all for the union of TT and blondie! Y'all would be a cute couple! ;)

way to not reply to my privatge message lol

the video is the gayest but the song is spot on[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atZ_0Akm8h4[/youtube]

big hair, stonewash jeans, psychedelic graphics - totally 80s!