-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2013!!!
Started by tonkatruck
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But I'm not tired, I could deny top all night![]()
CLEARLY YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!




That was anti-climactic...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
olemissbabydoc 6,088
funkydrmonkey 3,099
jgberken 2,604
pianola 2,505
aznb0y129 2,184
Dr Lyss 2,153
DrYoda 2,116
Myuu 1,956
GoSpursGo 1,565
ChubbyChaser 1,459
riceman04 1,323
SDN2013 1,230
I'm not following... you aren't even close to anyone?
I'm not following... you aren't even close to anyone?
I will be!!!!
lol
I think I'm gonna get to bed myself.
3am seems to be my ideal bed time lately.
haha, 48.5% of my posts are in this thread....
There was a time when I spread my silliness throughout SDN...
But now I just store it all here.
I'm considering getting interweb on my phone when I get a new plan and phone coming up...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But I'm afraid that it will be too distracting...
haha, I don't even text message with my current phone.
I find it exceedingly useful.
haha, I don't even text message with my current phone.
Very old school Yoda.
I don't know what I would do without my iPhone.
2009 New Brands,Irresistible!!!
2009 New Brands Clothes Shoes Handbags ....Irresistible!!!
on http://www.tradeshoes9.com
Don't risk your business and money .
you know you are ghetto if.....


FAIL!!!!
Where are the mods!!!!!!!!!
I find it exceedingly useful.
It seems like it could be. I'm just tore between if I will spend more time being productive vs. fooling around.
Not that I'm a horribly productive individual to start with.
yoda is talking to himself now 👍
It's good times, I allways agree with myself.😀
I don't know what I would do without my iPhone.
I am getting one in less than a month!!!!
you have 8 gig or 16 gig?
should price go down when the new OS comes out?
It's good times, I allways agree with myself.😀
what do you do if you don't always agree with youself?
rice fights rice all the time....



Advertisement - Members don't see this ad


Edit: Top!!
16gb 3g... it's pure win.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592