Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
happy bday luun!!!:D hope you have a blast at your costume party!!

Members don't see this ad.

GRRRRRRRRR My school's internet SUCKS. This sites keep timing out on me and I keep losing my post replies.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

I wish luck to your mom Ksmi.

I'm only dropping glassblowing, not anatomy, because I need it since it's over the 100 level and I've taken lots of intro art courses.

happy birthday!

Members don't see this ad :)
ew have any of you seen that commercial about cracked heels where they pop a balloon on this lady's foot? it's not a favorite haha

Hiiiiiiiiiiii hiiiiiiiiiiii hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya :hello:

(heavyweights anyone?)

Luuuuuuuun, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ksmi, I wish your mom the best.

I wanted to ask, any talk on the summer trip heating up?

Happy birthday Luun! And happy early birthday Sammich!

Good luck with your mother's surgery ksmi!

Aaaand hello from Nashville!

i think were settling on july 12 for the summer trip. right guys?

i think were settling on july 12 for the summer trip. right guys?

yeah this is the last talk about it that i remember. i need to start getting all my shizz in order for this summer... i'm leaving options opened up for quite a few trips... so excited!

but, time to hit the sac! work calls at 0700.

Night all

Members don't see this ad :)
i've never been, always wanted to go

what do you plan on doing for a week?

i've never been either. i suppose just exploring? hanging out?

are you in the facebook group yet? there's a discussion topic on it so we can discuss ideas of things to do there:)

i've never been either. i suppose just exploring? hanging out?

are you in the facebook group yet? there's a discussion topic on it so we can discuss ideas of things to do there:)

not on facebook. meh.

did anyone see bad lieutenant?

dunno what bad lieutenant is.

idk what well do. prolly get drunk. talk med schools. meet each other. coax out kisses' libido? who knows.

people who need a lot of sleep don't make good med students / doctors

Ugh at work tomorrow I have 2 school groups and it's just me for a while. :mad: But last day of work!!! :D :D :D

Must wake up in less than 5 hours. :sleep:

But I did see the Book of Eli. It was pretty good. And it doesn't come out until Friday. :p

Ugh at work tomorrow I have 2 school groups and it's just me for a while. :mad: But last day of work!!! :D :D :D

Must wake up in less than 5 hours. :sleep:

But I did see the Book of Eli. It was pretty good. And it doesn't come out until Friday. :p

how old are the kids? you only really have to deal with them before/after the flicks, right?

i've been hankering for a good action movie.

I'm half whining, half marveling that my Spurs got this guy in the second round :D

Hopefully he stays healthy. :thumbup:

grr. The internet ate the post I just typed up. :(

In a nutshell:

I behind way too many pages in this thread. What'd I miss??

I'm sad I'll probably have to drop glassblowing to keep my sanity.

My B-day is in 2 hours.

And something else....I can't remember.

Happy bday.

hello class of 2014.

Yo.

Me. I'm probably awake in 4-5 hours. Then again, I've got an excuse; gf and i are talking.

You are a good multitasker, then.

people who need a lot of sleep don't make good med students / doctors

hahahaha then i'm screwed. except maybe not, 'cause i'm awesome at sleeping. i can fall asleep anywhere... give me a gurney in a noisy hallway and i'll pass out for 10 min until my pager goes off again :laugh:

Agreed DW

My friends call me a narcoleptic. My two main depressors seem to be movies and phone calls. Doesn't matter what time of day either lol

Aww, glassblowing sounds fun.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :hardy: :hardy:

Yay Luun!!! :)

Luck to your momma Kizzy...:xf:

happy bday!!!

happy bday luun!!!:D hope you have a blast at your costume party!!

happy birthday!

:D We're all cheering for her!

And happy 1 hour till your bday, I guess, Luun :p

Hiiiiiiiiiiii hiiiiiiiiiiii hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya :hello:

(heavyweights anyone?)

Luuuuuuuun, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ksmi, I wish your mom the best.

I wanted to ask, any talk on the summer trip heating up?

Happy birthday Luun! And happy early birthday Sammich!

Good luck with your mother's surgery ksmi!

Aaaand hello from Nashville!

Thanks GUYS!

Happy Early B-DAY Sammich! *sitting in an 8 AM class*

Nearly 90 year old patient with falls risk this morning:

Patient: I have to go to the bathroom!!
Pedie: Ok, hang on, we'll get you set up. I'm going to help you get out of bed.
Patient: I CAN WALK BY MYSELF!
Pedie: Well I've never seen you walk so I don't know how steady you are, and just to be safe I will help you up.
Patient: No! Outta my way!
Pedie: Alright it's okay there... we'll work together and get you to the bathroom, don't worry.
Patient: IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF MY F*CKN WAY I'M GONNA DECK YA KID!

:laugh:

hahahaha then i'm screwed. except maybe not, 'cause i'm awesome at sleeping. i can fall asleep anywhere... give me a gurney in a noisy hallway and i'll pass out for 10 min until my pager goes off again :laugh:

haha i'm the complete opposite! i can only sleep at night time, with complete quiet and dark...i think i'm screwed for rotations where i have to sleep in a noisy hospital.

Agreed DW

My friends call me a narcoleptic. My two main depressors seem to be movies and phone calls. Doesn't matter what time of day either lol

:laugh: movies make me fall asleep too. phone calls, not so much.

i know what you mean about movies and phone calls. i def am more likely to fall sleep during those, esp movies in the theater.

i know what you mean about movies and phone calls. i def am more likely to fall sleep during those, esp movies in the theater.

oh no, i'm way more likely to fall asleep during movies at home. though i have almost drifted off in a theater before.

i cant sleep at home, but i can like sleep anywhere else. moving vehicles are my favorite (esp while i'm steering them)