Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Myuu, do you mind if I ask if you have a specialty in mind? or if you are planning on teaching anatomy? I know most people dread gross, but I am obsessed with Netter and cannot wait to play!! :cool:

I'm thinking along the lines of something surgical, though the goal of the MS program is to have their graduates able to teach if necessary.:thumbup:

You're not one of those people who feel comfortable eating/drinking coffee and the like while working with the cadaver are you?
If I cared nothing for the people who gave us this gift, I guess I could be totally disrespectful and eat over their exposed innards.:confused:

The chemicals used in the preservation process have been known to make people hungry, though. Don't be surprised if this happens to you.

Tomorrow morning, I will be sure to tell my mom that SDN says good luck. She'll get a kick out of it.
I got on this bandwagon a little late, but I say good luck as well.:D

ew have any of you seen that commercial about cracked heels where they pop a balloon on this lady's foot? it's not a favorite haha
That reminds me that my heels are in desperate need of moisturizing right now. Soooo dry in here!

calling all hendrix fans:

new album coming out in march

http://www.bravewords.com/news/129910

Ooooooo!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
oooooh me too

what computer you getting for med school, brooky

hmm, well i just bought like a really cheap desktop that will last me for a while, so i just have to get a laptop.

i'm thinking of going with a netbook (dell/samsung/whatever comes out in the summer), or the mac tablet (if that comes out)

I dunno what you're talking about, but I do so enjoy my MacBook Pro. :hungover:
i don't particularly enjoy their snooty, everything-is-proprietary attitude. thank god they at least run intel chips now

hmm, well i just bought like a really cheap desktop that will last me for a while, so i just have to get a laptop.

i'm thinking of going with a netbook (dell/samsung/whatever comes out in the summer), or the mac tablet (if that comes out)

a tablet would be awesome. i'm thinking about getting the asus t101 10" netbook tablet that's coming out in a couple months-unless the apple rumors are true and they come out with a sweet one (as long as it's not ridiculously expensive)

i don't particularly enjoy their snooty, everything-is-proprietary attitude. thank god they at least run intel chips now

They SO freaking expensive.

You can get a PC with the same specs for 1/3 the price.

idk, gonna see what's available and what the prices are. honestly my 4 year old macbook is still running awesomely. but... a mac tablet would be baller. no matter what, though, i'm a mac person. please don't flame me.

And don't even get me started on the black Macbook.

$300 for paint. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)

and if a part breaks you can replace it yourself. OMG what a concept.

idk, gonna see what's available and what the prices are. honestly my 4 year old macbook is still running awesomely. but... a mac tablet would be baller. no matter what, though, i'm a mac person. please don't flame me.

:slap:

she's a big* girl. she'll live.

*(small)

i'm sorry. i guess i didnt make myself clear.

hit her one more time, and ill make sure you cant raise your hand to another girl again :)

i'm sorry. i guess i didnt make myself clear.

hit her one more time, and ill make sure you cant raise your hand to another girl again :)
oh sht, big man, big talk. you must live a very serious life.

oh sht, big man, big talk. you must live a very serious life.

i try my very hardest.

if your post was meant to be humorous, im sorry. your track record doesnt show you as someone who treats dw with much respect. thats all. i think all of the 2014ers on here have done a great job staying respectful and weve been on here since may.

so cool your jets or head on over to the kiddie table

i try my very hardest.

if your post was meant to be humorous, im sorry. your track record doesnt show you as someone who treats dw with much respect. thats all. i think all of the 2014ers on here have done a great job staying respectful and weve been on here since may.

hahahaha ok mr white knight complex

This reminds me about that one time Let bragged about her very large e-penis.

when it comes to laptops, pretty much every manufacturer is like that. i have never owned a mac in my life, but it's the truth.

a tablet would be awesome. i'm thinking about getting the asus t101 10" netbook tablet that's coming out in a couple months-unless the apple rumors are true and they come out with a sweet one (as long as it's not ridiculously expensive)

they are announcing it jan 27, guaranteed.

exaggeration. cheaper, but not that much cheaper.

i try my very hardest.

+1

I tried to find the last person who made picks but I could have missed it so sorry if I cut you off

Week 1

CIN favored by 3.0 over the NYJ
NWE favored by 3.5 over the BAL
DAL favored by 4.0 over the PHL
ARI favored by 3.0 over the GBP

Spurs: CIN, NWE, PHL, ARI = +1
guyski: CIN, BAL, PHL, ARI = +2
jackson: NYJ, BAL, DAL, GBP = +3
brooklyn: CIN, BAL, DAL, GBP = +2
bobsmitty: CIN, BAL, PHL, GBP = +1
scaper: NYJ, NWE, DAL, GPB = +2
FSAP: CIN NWE DAL ARI = +2
JJ: NYJ, NWE, PHL, GBP = +1
bleargh: CIN, NE, PHL, ARI = +1
BlueElmo: CIN, NE, DAL, GBP = +1

Week 2
NOS favored by 7.0 over the ARI
IND favored by 6.5 over the BAL
MIN favored by 2.5 over the DAL
SDC favored by 8.0 over the NYJ

Spurs: ARI, BAL, DAL, SDC
Scaper: NOS, BAL, DAL, NYJ
BrooksBrothers: ARI, IND, MIN, SDC
bleargh: NO, IND, MIN, SD
FSAP: NO, IND, DAL, SD
BlueElmo: NO, IND, DAL, SD
guyski: ARI, BAL, DAL, SD
jackson: ARI, IND, DAL, NYJ
bobsmith: NOS, IND, DAL, NYJ

exaggeration. cheaper, but not that much cheaper.

OK, 1/2 the price for the same specs.

Seriously. Macbooks start at $1100. You can definitely get the same specs in a PC for $550.

Week 1
CIN favored by 3.0 over the NYJ
NWE favored by 3.5 over the BAL
DAL favored by 4.0 over the PHL
ARI favored by 3.0 over the GBP

Spurs: CIN, NWE, PHL, ARI = +1
guyski: CIN, BAL, PHL, ARI = +2
jackson: NYJ, BAL, DAL, GBP = +3
brooklyn: CIN, BAL, DAL, GBP = +2
bobsmitty: CIN, BAL, PHL, GBP = +1
scaper: NYJ, NWE, DAL, GPB = +2
FSAP: CIN NWE DAL ARI = +2