Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Am I the only one who sees a pink Wu-Tang logo in that girls dress/vag?

WuTang_ClanLogo_small_1.jpg

Also, thanks for the help with that stats class. Gonna call the a couple admissions offices to see if they'll accept an online class as a stats pre-req. :thumbup::thumbup:
You can't tell it was online by the transcript, seriously.

That was the one I was going to recommend to you.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just glad to be able to honestly say that I have finally found the clitoris. The whole "labial hood" thing makes sense at last. At prom.

This makes me laugh every time I read it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Internet, Phone, Tv all down....so i'm tethering from my phone to get on a comp.....and come on SDN...hmmmmmmmm

addicted much?

I'm just glad to be able to honestly say that I have finally found the clitoris. The whole "labial hood" thing makes sense at last. At prom.
Just remember, the little man in the canoe is always at the top. You'll never get lost again ;).

Just remember, the little man in the canoe is always at the top. You'll never get lost again ;).

See, I don't like the whole top/bottom thing. It has caused problems in the past. Just say clean side or dirty side. Kind of like using port and starboard on ships. Can't use left or right, sometimes she's a-coming, and sometimes she's a-going.

I honestly have no idea what the two of you are talking about.

See, I don't like the whole top/bottom thing. It has caused problems in the past. Just say clean side or dirty side. Kind of like using port and starboard on ships. Can't use left or right, sometimes she's a-coming, and sometimes she's a-going.

:laugh::laugh:

I guess it is a problem of line of site in respect to the object you're viewing, kind of like parallax error.

I honestly have no idea what the two of you are talking about.

watercraft.

:laugh: loling at this whole convo, especially the bolded. You sillies...

Members don't see this ad :)
So... my student aid report is supposedly ready, only they haven't verified my PIN yet. Which means that even though I was able to sign my FAFSA with it, I can't use it to access my SAR.

That is incredibly irritating.

So... my student aid report is supposedly ready, only they haven't verified my PIN yet. Which means that even though I was able to sign my FAFSA with it, I can't use it to access my SAR.

That is incredibly irritating.

That's such a strange system--how is it possible that a PIN can be used to submit a FAFSA but you can't use it to ACCESS a document generated with that PIN. jeez lol

Nice. Throw in a standardized test and a background check and it's perfect!

I wouldn't mind having some LOR's from past girlfriends as well...provided he waive his rights to read them first.

Haha..this all started b/c my friend's dad suggested to her that she get a background check on all her boyfriends....and then she found that link..just thought I'd share! My friend told me to leave them at my apartment door...*sigh*

That's such a strange system--how is it possible that a PIN can be used to submit a FAFSA but you can't use it to ACCESS a document generated with that PIN. jeez lol

Exactly! Thankfully, I got the email that my PIN was verified over the course of the night. My EFC looks depressingly, but also fortunately, low. :laugh:

BTW, I changed my avatar. I think I need to donate so I can have a bigger avatar, and have it include both of them. Can't play favorites, after all. :p

BTW, I changed my avatar. I think I need to donate so I can have a bigger avatar, and have it include both of them. Can't play favorites, after all. :p

I was going to ask if that was new. :)

Exactly! Thankfully, I got the email that my PIN was verified over the course of the night. My EFC looks depressingly, but also fortunately, low. :laugh:

I don't understand the whole PIN thing, either. I've had the same four-digit PIN for 4 years for filling out FAFSA, but when I tried to use it to file my taxes online this year, it didn't let me--I had to create a new, five-digit PIN. :confused: I thought your single government PIN was supposed to be good for everything

I don't understand the whole PIN thing, either. I've had the same four-digit PIN for 4 years for filling out FAFSA, but when I tried to use it to file my taxes online this year, it didn't let me--I had to create a new, five-digit PIN. :confused: I thought your single government PIN was supposed to be good for everything
This is random... but happy 1000th post Sun! You hear back from a certain school pretty darn soon, right? I hope it's VERY good news for you! :luck::xf::luck::xf:

I didn't know there was a single governmetn PIN. I thought FAFSA pins were unique. I used mine from my first year of university when I last filled out a FAFSA.

This is random... but happy 1000th post Sun! You hear back from a certain school pretty darn soon, right? I hope it's VERY good news for you! :luck::xf::luck::xf:

+1 to what Daisy said! :)

I got my 3rd waitlist this week and my 4th is in the mail from my state school, so the timing is making today's decision even worse for my nerves. thanks for the good wishes...expecting to hear something in 4-5 hours

clearly that boyfriend application was written by a girl vis-a-vis the whole "am I prettier?" questions
girls always need to feel like they are the hottest girl that their man could ever land

Last edited:
lol, had to google as I never played WOW or Diablo (hence hoards of premeds vs. hordes of orcs)

But we should put this in their suggestion box...rated M for mature of course.

I lol'd at that exchange. On a serious note, if Blizz ever gets their act together and releases Diablo III, the chances of me going into FM go up exponentially. Especially if it gets released within 6 months of when I'll take Step 1. (no offense FMers :) )

I lol'd at that exchange. On a serious note, if Blizz ever gets their act together and releases Diablo III, the chances of me going into FM go up exponentially. Especially if it gets released within 6 months of when I'll take Step 1. (no offense FMers :) )

Me too. I recently started playing (after a several-year hiatus) another time-sucking Blizzard game, and I fear that if I don't quit before school starts, there may be problems (half-hour study break turns into 2 hours staring at my computer) :p

Me too. I recently started playing (after a several-year hiatus) another time-sucking Blizzard game, and I fear that if I don't quit before school starts, there may be problems (half-hour study break turns into 2 hours staring at my computer) :p

ya. i play dota. it made my grades suck.

I've never played DotA, but I do know two people who met over DotA. They are now married. Shrug.

i'm feeling embarrassed now

Hubs and I have been playing the same MMO since before we got engaged. Don't feel bad. :oops:

Clarification: We did NOT meet through the game. We knew each other for years before playing, and had already been dating for 3 1/2 years.

Hubs and I have been playing the same MMO since before we got engaged. Don't feel bad. :oops:

Clarification: We did NOT meet through the game. We knew each other for years before playing, and had already been dating for 3 1/2 years.

haha, no, I mean that the game itself is fun but that song and the people who made it are lame

Last edited:
haha, no, I mean that the game itself is fun but that song and the people who made it are lame

It's a great song. Stop putting it down.

:laugh:

I got an email a month ago from Blizz offering free game time if I'd reactivate my WoW account. I had to share it with a friend of mine, who was pretty hardcore up until a few months ago. His response: "NEVER AGAIN."

It's a great song. Stop putting it down.

:laugh:

I got an email a month ago from Blizz offering free game time if I'd reactivate my WoW account. I had to share it with a friend of mine, who was pretty hardcore up until a few months ago. His response: "NEVER AGAIN."

Aww, I never got that offer. Guess my account was deactivated too long ago.

I just finished reading that Pregnancy During Med School thread and let me just say that Geeks, I would TOTALLY be your lab partner even if you have to miss 3 weeks because of your baby. Maybe I'm crazy.

I just finished reading that Pregnancy During Med School thread and let me just say that Geeks, I would TOTALLY be your lab partner even if you have to miss 3 weeks because of your baby. Maybe I'm crazy.
:love: It really makes me happy that you say that! I want to be your lab partner anyway, if they let us pick! I also think we'll be in more than groups of 2.

Truthfully, I SERIOUSLY doubt I will be out completely for three weeks, or that I will go into labor AT 37 weeks. I'm due a few days after anatomy ends, and I'm sure Chicklet would have been late if they hadn't induced me at 39 1/2 weeks. I've honestly got my fingers crossed for 10/1/11. :xf:

:love: It really makes me happy that you say that! I want to be your lab partner anyway, if they let us pick! I also think we'll be in more than groups of 2.

Truthfully, I SERIOUSLY doubt I will be out completely for three weeks, or that I will go into labor AT 37 weeks. I'm due a few days after anatomy ends, and I'm sure Chicklet would have been late if they hadn't induced me at 39 1/2 weeks. I've honestly got my fingers crossed for 10/1/11. :xf:

Yay let's do it!!!! (Unless they do it alphabetically... I remember in middle school all my best friends had last names starting with the same letter, at the opposite end of the alphabet than mine... I always hated when they did things alphabetically because they were all together and I was alone.)

10/1/11, that's an easy to remember date. And after anatomy = win.

I read that last night too - I would definitely agree! I could not believe that thread. I abstained from comments for fear of it coming out as @#$&ing pig *****s. Then, thinking of them needing some time off someday too, the scene from the Watchmen came to mind "they will look up and shout 'save us' and I will whisper NO!" Ok, rant over, but thanks for the great comments GC - you rock mamma!