Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dang, I was really hoping muffeoniv would post a link to his blog. I bet it's hilarious, if it even exists.

Members don't see this ad.

that kid is so desperate to publish something--he's started like 5 threads about various types of written media, although most were before he disappeared and (unfortunately) returned--that he will probably list his blog that 2 people read on his AMCAS activities list...

I fantasize that M's dad is the powerful head of a major publishing company and has never told M that he is proud of him.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
that kid is so desperate to publish something--he's started like 5 threads about various types of written media, although most were before he disappeared and (unfortunately) returned--that he will probably list his blog that 2 people read on his AMCAS activities list...

I fantasize that M's dad is the powerful head of a major publishing company and has never told M that he is proud of him.

:cry:

7.4 off the coast of Japan, right near the epicenter of the 9.0. They are under another tsunami warning. Please keep the people of Japan in your thoughts, guys. :(

:( Wow, how horrible.

:laugh: I thought about linking that image, since it's just a drawing from an old Gray's text, but I decided to leave it as a little treasure hunt for anyone who felt so inclined.

What are you guys talking about? I'm gonna go look on Wikiped--

Oh. Oh I see.

Dang, I was really hoping muffeoniv would post a link to his blog. I bet it's hilarious, if it even exists.

Seriously, I'd read that! Just imagine the lulz.

Fat envelope with good news living inside it just showed up from Keck SOM at the Asinorum household :)

Mega congrats Pons!!!! (Are you going to the Accepted Students Day April 22nd? Perhaps I'll see you there :))

Fat envelope with good news living inside it just showed up from Keck SOM at the Asinorum household :)
YAY Pons!!! PM me with where you think you'll end up! And I agree with Juliedi, come to the new students day so we can all meet each other! I can give you more info on it via PM if you haven't gotten the email yet.

Just for you...

5525_Snot250.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Pons, that image reminds me of when I used to collect garbage pail kids.

I'm old, and I forget things, like most of you are too young to know what those are. :oops:

Pons, that image reminds me of when I used to collect garbage pail kids.

I'm old, and I forget things, like most of you are too young to know what those are. :oops:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG those things were SO gross.

I try not to let it hurt my feelings when people a half a decade younger than I am call themselves old.

It still does.:cry:

I try not to let it hurt my feelings when people a half a decade younger than I am call themselves old.

It still does.:cry:
pretty sure that isn't true cougs

Edit: yep, verified that it is indeed not true.

Last edited:
damn this LA weather.....TAKE YOUR PICK ALREADY, HOT OR COLD

(please pick hot)

So... did anyone start watching the Borgias?

I'm intrigued, but slightly ashamed to admit I am almost waiting for Ezio Auditore to pop out of the shadows and ice some of these people. I blame the fact that playing Assassin's Creed and what I read on my own afterwards being the only knowledge I have of Rodrigo Borgia's papacy, because you can bet your ass my Catholic schooling never touched on the corruption surrounding this guy.

I did this on another thread once, but it was for more than a page. I'm pretty sure I got 300 posts in one day doing that.

I'm not proud, but I can't take it back now.

everyone post of a picture of the last thing you ate (just trying to help you guys get to the next page).

sunflower+seeds.jpg

Ok, since there aren't that many of us playing along, show in another post what was the last thing you actually cooked/baked.
Mine: Key lime pie.
key-lime-pie.jpg

victory is a good brewery. hop devil is my favorite from them.

IMG_0737.JPG

I can't remember the last thing that I baked...but "cooked" would be slow oats and that's just lame.

The last real thing I cooked was some kind of stir fry.

almost there.

Also, this is allegedly some sort of sticky, I'm too lazy to look for it but Torr should probably be warned.

Hi All,

It has come to our attention that some users are circumventing the avatar size restrictions placed on individual user-groups. In some cases, this has become quite disruptive.

In response to this, users who currently have avatars too large for their usergroup will be given 24 hours to bring their avatars into compliance. If the avatar is not taken down after 24 hours, it will be removed by the mod staff and the user will be infracted.

Additionally, this does not mean users who previously had regular avatars can use the next 24 hours to break the forums. Any new exploits of the forum will be treated as users intentionally violating the SDN Terms of Service. The users will have their avatars immediately removed with appropriate disciplinary action taken.

As a reminder, user-group size limits are as follows:
Regular Member (100x100)- non-animated
Bronze Donor (125 x 125)- may be animated
Silver Donor (150 x 150)- may be animated
Gold Donor (160 x 160)- may be animated
Lifetime Member (175 x 175)- may be animated

Thanks for your cooperation with this.

-Depakote
SDN Administrator