Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So what do you all do the night before your interviews?

eat, read, talk, sleep...basically, what i usually do on a regular basis. why do you ask?

Members don't see this ad.

eat, read, talk, sleep...basically, what i usually do on a regular basis. why do you ask?
just chilling here in my hotel trying to relax. was wondering if anybody had any rituals or anything...

Members don't see this ad :)
just chilling here in my hotel trying to relax. was wondering if anybody had any rituals or anything...

oh! i don't really have any rituals the night before. i usually just watch tv or talk to friends and loved ones to get my mind off the impending morning.

i've been told that doing a bit of a free write can help get thoughts out more eloquently (like 30 min or so).

minnie's advice is totally legit.

good luck tomorrow!!!!! :luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

Yaaaaaay! Congrats :hardy:

Read over AMCAS app, read over secondary app (if applicable), read over interview feedback, print out boarding pass for next day's departure.

+1, as i said before minnie is the all singing all dancing omniscient omnipotent 2016'er. her words of wisdom are gems.

these things are all good to do before the night of as well.

hahahahaha QED.

omgomgomgomg WOW

19qade.jpg

tumblr_lsojhb699j1qgz49m.gif

eep!

tumblr_liwei57lIF1qzayo1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lg28vmRzQv1qgnsnbo1_500.gif

HI MAUBS. :) it's a privilege, sir.

oh! i don't really have any rituals the night before. i usually just watch tv or talk to friends and loved ones to get my mind off the impending morning.

i've been told that doing a bit of a free write can help get thoughts out more eloquently (like 30 min or so).

minnie's advice is totally legit.

good luck tomorrow!!!!! :luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

Thanks thanks. I always get super paranoid about not waking up even though I can never sleep.

I'm not as crazy as I sound I promise

Thanks thanks. I always get super paranoid about not waking up even though I can never sleep.

I'm not as crazy as I sound I promise

I do too. Set multiple cell phone alarms or hotel alarms. I have yet to sleep more than 5-6 hours the night before an OOS interview.

Also, you're not crazy at all, just another anxious premed... there's a fine line. :p

Join the club :welcome: and again, best of luck tomorrow. it'll come and go before you know it.

Last edited:
hahahahaha QED.

omgomgomgomg WOW

19qade.jpg

tumblr_lsojhb699j1qgz49m.gif

eep!

tumblr_liwei57lIF1qzayo1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lg28vmRzQv1qgnsnbo1_500.gif

HI MAUBS. :) it's a privilege, sir.

Aww. I'm just a guy. Who now has to stop wasting time on the internets. :( Keep up the good work, though. ;)

Aww. I'm just a guy. Who now has to stop wasting time on the internets. :( Keep up the good work, though. ;)

haha valid. this place will suck you in if you're not careful...i have learned this in the last two weeks. :oops:

tumblr_lsqdud6NJO1qa51o3o2_250.gif

but i promise to keep on trucking and fighting the good fight. after all, as "the Mauberley" here, I must continue to radiate prestige ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
idf you've taken over this thread, safe to say your a partial owner at this point

just heard taylor swift had naked pictures leaked... I don't think there are any celebrities left that havent gotten naked and sent the picture to somebody, dont you love her idf?

just heard taylor swift had naked pictures leaked... I don't think there are any celebrities left that havent gotten naked and sent the picture to somebody, dont you love her idf?

Do you think they're real? I read that too but I don't think anyone's confirmed that the pics are actually her...yet.

Hello fellow threaders! I am officially a part of this thread! Or at least I will be if I can finish my masters which I am currently failing. How are we supposed to care about class and go to interviews at the same time?

idf you've taken over this thread, safe to say your a partial owner at this point

everyone, fear for your lives. :D

oh the tay. say it aint so. this sort of scandal is the only thing separating you from ke$ha..... :scared:

Hello fellow threaders! I am officially a part of this thread! Or at least I will be if I can finish my masters which I am currently failing. How are we supposed to care about class and go to interviews at the same time?

Congratulations!!!!!

ruh roh. that's a toughie. umm...prioritize your interviews, and stay on the threads here long enough - someone will eventually give you some tough love advice to kick your booty back into academic shape ;)

Congratulations!!!!!

ruh roh. that's a toughie. umm...prioritize your interviews, and stay on the threads here long enough - someone will eventually give you some tough love advice to kick your booty back into academic shape ;)

My professor for the class I am failing told me "don't get too used to the idea of going to med school next year":scared:

...which was a far cry from the sympathetic "try your best, but don't worry about it, *wink* *nod* you're going off to med school, i wouldn't want a single test to hold you back from your dreams" response that I was (perhaps unrealistically) praying for.

:cry:

My professor for the class I am failing told me "don't get too used to the idea of going to med school next year":scared:

...which was a far cry from the sympathetic "try your best, but don't worry about it, *wink* *nod* you're going off to med school, i wouldn't want a single test to hold you back from your dreams" response that I was (perhaps unrealistically) praying for.

:cry:

eeeeek. yeah, grad school is not like high school or college where they all know senioritis is inevitable and look the other way as we engage in lastminute mischief and mayhem...but it sounds like you already know this.

haha, he cared more about your wellbeing than his own, awwww ;)

Lol, that's not so surprising. He procrastinated on submitting his primary app to help edit other people's personal statements on SDN.

waiting for bottom to coincide with 1800? i shall assist. :)

tumblr_lhke37cILy1qdnwiro1_500.gif

spam quiche

images

edit: inadvertent TOP, that's 4 in a rowwww

tumblr_ll2gwo1J7h1qfug6s.gif

Well, I guess this means you're skipping morning class? :p

Lol, no I can't; I have a quiz. I was just gonna take a quick peek at our class thread before getting back to my notes...but stats is sooooo borrrring :sleep:

Lol, no I can't; I have a quiz. I was just gonna take a quick peek at our class thread before getting back to my notes...but stats is sooooo borrrring :sleep:

ahahahaa i'll make sure to post lots of GIFs THAT WILL WAKE YOU UP!!!!

tumblr_lhg7928h1f1qcodspo1_250.gif

minnie wakeup wakeupwakeup

BRIGHT LIGHTS LOUD NOISES

techno.gif

I can't hear anything though :(

:idea: How cool would it be if gifs came with sound!!!!!!

oh god, i feel like i would enter the dangerzone if that happened. mods would be be like...:eyebrow::smack::nono::sendoff::diebanana:

what did you call it, banhammering?