Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I'm chilling in IDF's apartment waiting for her to wake up, and watching the sun rise.

I feel as though, I've neglected my posting habits in this thread.

Members don't see this ad.

tumblr_lo8xvtvU4e1qasq1r.gif

Looooooooool

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I see you are having fun :love:

Idf, what kind of cat do you have? As you may know I love cats :love:

Good morning guys! I am back :)

I see you are having fun :love:

Idf, what kind of cat do you have? As you may know I love cats :love:

hey there! you ARE indeed back! i'm so happy i'm dancing.

tumblr_llk8xjQFaz1qg21fq.gif

i don't know what kind of cat he is. I got him from the Anti-Cruelty Society when he was ~1. He's not a fancy cat, just a good one that acts like a dog. He loves people and is very friendly and sweet, as evidenced by the fact that he thundersnuggled with CodeBlu haha.

tumblr_ltm9npyoad1qchax1o2_250.gif

tumblr_ltm9npyoad1qchax1o3_250.gif

tumblr_ltm9npyoad1qchax1o4_250.gif

tumblr_ltm9npyoad1qchax1o5_250.gif

tumblr_ltm9npyoad1qchax1o6_250.gif

my boss actually does like me, but i just thought this was the perfect way to say...peace out for now cub scouts, i've gotta go take care of some DNA extraction.

hey there! you ARE indeed back! i'm so happy i'm dancing.

tumblr_llk8xjQFaz1qg21fq.gif

i don't know what kind of cat he is. I got him from the Anti-Cruelty Society when he was ~1. He's not a fancy cat, just a good one that acts like a dog. He loves people and is very friendly and sweet, as evidenced by the fact that he thundersnuggled with CodeBlu haha.

Oh, he sounds like an awesome cat. Mine is female, I got her from a shelter, and she acts like a dog too! She follows me everywhere and even sleeps on her back with her paws spread out :laugh:

This episode was on yesterday.

Unfortunately, my fiance made me watch it. I can't stand that show. :lame:

you and SilentSoldier both. well, if you want a solution, you must contribute!

tell me your favorite tv shows and I will start posting gifs from it. i need inspiration now....:)

tumblr_lnaxgiDJB01qaggjuo1_500.gif

Oh, he sounds like an awesome cat. Mine is female, I got her from a shelter, and she acts like a dog too! She follows me everywhere and even sleeps on her back with her paws spread out :laugh:

awwww that sounds super cute. like him:

tumblr_lfvl4v7Qpi1qaggjuo1_500.gif

Speaking of breakfast...I am starving!

me too. i'm gonna go get me one of them bacon egg cheese croissanwiches.

also, tonight i'm going to the gym. for the first time in over a week. you heard it here...so i'm sticking to it.

me too. i'm gonna go get me one of them bacon egg cheese croissanwiches.

also, tonight i'm going to the gym. for the first time in over a week. you heard it here...so i'm sticking to it.

You just gave me a great idea for breakfast :love:

Going to get some food for myself and my cat :) See you later

Just got notice from Michigan States DO school that I was accepted!!!:love:

I'm actually going to be a doctor! Now just to find out where. Time to change my sig :thumbup: