Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i don't know if i want to get frozen yogurt or a sandwich for my afternoon snack...

1zxpl55.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
2z5kexg.jpg

the massive amount of food is making me slow on the uptake

Yayyy! What's everyone up to? I'm preparing for my thesis defense tomorrow.

I passed my defense! :)

And then I found out that my graduate plan of study form, which has been approved by administration TWICE, has an error, and I'm going to need to scramble to revise it so I can graduate. :(

If they had paid attention, I would have fixed it last year...

And then I found out that my graduate plan of study form, which has been approved by administration TWICE, has an error, and I'm going to need to scramble to revise it so I can graduate. :(

oh no!!! sorry to hear that :( good luck getting things straightened out!

hope you get a chance to celebrate passing your defense :thumbup:
congrats on that, btw!

shots.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I spent 77 dollars at cheesecake factory.... by myself....

lol to be fair, a good chunk of that was spent on AN ENTIRE CHEESECAKE FOR YOUR MOTHER. :D

you're such a good son. a+!!!! :thumbup:

OMG WHAT EPISODE IS THAT FROM? dude, i dont remember that one :(

also, i really want cheesecake factory now. curse you guys for bringing me there and reigniting my addiction to fat/sugar/salt

OMG WHAT EPISODE IS THAT FROM? dude, i dont remember that one :(

also, i really want cheesecake factory now. curse you guys for bringing me there and reigniting my addiction to fat/sugar/salt

Its the musical episode. The season premier I believe

Oh noez, hope everything gets straightened out soon!

Oh noez, hope everything gets straightened out soon!

Actually, since they approved my plan of study and a recent revision, and even audited it for degree certification without finding this issue (I just noticed it today, this has been a mistake since April 2010, and it's their responsibility to identify errors), I think I might not take any further action at this time. If they have an issue later, I will get the Dean involved. He knows me, and I have little doubt that he'd side with me. :thumbup:

In other news, my TV hasn't worked in about two weeks. Everyone's talk of TV shows is making me want to watch!

No one is on FB, and I am currently bored so....hello :D

First, incorporate eye cream into your daily routine. Bliss, Shiseido and Philosophy all make pretty awesome ones:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P74601
http://www.shiseido.com/eye-moisture-recharge/0730852530737,default,pd.html&cgid=skincare-eye-lip#!i%3D5
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P233901

Second, a brightening concealer is really helpful. Touche Eclat is incredible.
http://www.yslbeautyus.com/Touche-Éclat/141YSL,default,pd.html

Yes, they're expensive, but they work really well. Plus, they last a long time. I haven't had to replace more than once every 6 mos.

If money is an issue, you can try homeopathic remedies to deal with the undereye circles (e.g. cucumbers, cold packs, anti-inflammatories and chamomile tea). good luck!

semi-joking disclaimer: I'm not affiliated any of these companies, just a sephora junkie haha :oops:

What is this I don't even...

First and last time I enter the women's interview clothing thread

Every time I've tried eye cream it never ends well so I stopped.

I use Kinerase at night and Oil of Olay during the day.

Nothing has changed precisely BECAUSE idf27 arrived. Our thread was dying when school started and then idf27 resurrected it to the glory days of summer, with gifs and food pics :cool:

yeah, idf kinda saved our thread. :thumbup:

Actually, since they approved my plan of study and a recent revision, and even audited it for degree certification without finding this issue (I just noticed it today, this has been a mistake since April 2010, and it's their responsibility to identify errors), I think I might not take any further action at this time. If they have an issue later, I will get the Dean involved. He knows me, and I have little doubt that he'd side with me. :thumbup:

In other news, my TV hasn't worked in about two weeks. Everyone's talk of TV shows is making me want to watch!

hulu.com baby! :cool:

Every time I've tried eye cream it never ends well so I stopped.

I use Kinerase at night and Oil of Olay during the day.

I have been using the Garnier Fructise eye roller. It seems to work pretty good.

I need to make it to 5500 today.

only 9 to go... pfft, I can do that in my sleep.

I need to find me some gifs

yes, I rolled my eyes at my own comment.

I don't know if this has been posted in here before, but this is perfect for this thread.

NF3BJ.gif

Nothing has changed precisely BECAUSE idf27 arrived. Our thread was dying when school started and then idf27 resurrected it to the glory days of summer, with gifs and food pics :cool:

awwwwwwww :love:

wooot. i did something good!

tyra_holla_sm.gif

melrose_burlesque_sm.gif

btw, i dont know if anyone else noticed, but someone deleted a post to shift alll our posts back again.

STOP DOING IT ROAR

whoyoucallinoogly_sm.gif