Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone here have any updated information on utmb admissions status?!
Nope, sorry bud.

I guess your sig is a little premature, or are you just trying to proclaim your love for UTMB with every post?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
KidGSW.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
i tried gluten free pasta for the first time this weekend. it was delicious.

It's not bad, but there's a certain something missing when compared to the typical stuff. Maybe its just how it was prepared.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Frozen cherries (melted for 20s in the microwave) with greek yogurt and some granola is my new snack. You could try that. Or you could chopping some tomatoes, red onion, green onion, and a little bit of mozzarella cubes with balsamic vinegar and a little bit of olive oil. Mix that in with a can of chicken or tuna, and it's a quick snack! For bonus points, mix it straight into tupperware and have 2 meals in 1 or a takeout meal!

Or you could just eat plain rolled oats by themselves. No cooking, that takes too much time.

I am experimenting with new easy prep foods/studying routines/workout routines to find some that I like to continue out for the next 4 years.

I also hate LoggerPro. I'm not even going to capitalize it - loggerpro. See!

Also, quinoa sounds delicious. I just stocked up on quinoa, pearled barley, bulgar and lentils. Maybe I'll try out a lentil soup recipe this weekend...

Nope. Pretty much all of the smashed-face pets are ugly. So are floor-mop-esque dogs. Yeah, you know the ones.

That being said, pugs do seem to have a pleasant demeanor.

mop dogs you say?

b428017b-2d17-4983-8aad-975b036f3dc7.jpg

That is a very impressive mop dog. I think it has dreads... I was thinking more along the lines of those yappy, fluffy, little, dirty white things the old people seem to love.

dudes, i just realized... our thread hit 1,000,000 views.

tumblr_lzeobm1g8v1r5lqojo1_500.gif

I remember when there was an upsurge of people wanting to buy Chinese Cresteds a while ago. All thanks to "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" fame.

chinese-crested.jpg

I remember when there was an upsurge of people wanting to buy Chinese Cresteds a while ago. All thanks to "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" fame.

why do they groom dogs to make them intentionally ugly?

they're so much cuter when they get to keep their furries.

Yoshi_Chinese_Crested_Powder_03.jpg_w450.jpg

why do they groom dogs to make them intentionally ugly?

they're so much cuter when they get to keep their furries.

Wikipedia says they come in both the furry and hairless varieties, both born in the same litter. So...it looks like that ugly is genetic :(

awww thats so sad about the hairless thing. I totally thought it was weird pet owners doing that to their dogs

awww thats so sad about the hairless thing. I totally thought it was weird pet owners doing that to their dogs

yeah...i thought so too. i also used to think putting clothes on dogs was really weird. then i saw them being walked in snow in like 0 degree weather, and i started singing a different tune.

yeah...i thought so too. i also used to think putting clothes on dogs was really weird. then i saw them being walked in snow in like 0 degree weather, and i started singing a different tune.

And then you start to ask yourself...are they puppies, or are they hot dogs?

AND THAT'S WHEN REALITY BECOMES TRULY BLURRED.

hot-dog-costumes.jpg