Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh, and also: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=12152344&postcount=22

He_Mad.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Every morning, I wake up to the radio. This morning, my wake-up song was "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. Now, I generally have a wide taste in music. But that song is absolute ****, and I've had it stuck in my head all morning. So here's some old-school musical goodness to make your day better, and to get rid of that horribly-written song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3twHonco3I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend was waitlisted. She and her horse both have long faces now. :(

augh, i'm sorry!! at least she wasn't rejected...still, that must be tough. waitlists are le suck. but if it's a school that takes LOIs, maybe she can bombard them with love until they let her in :)

Soo...I woke up with intense jaw pain this morning in a different area than before. Considering I've had jaw pain for a year now, its probably time to get my wisdom teeth out :(

augh, i'm sorry!! at least she wasn't rejected...still, that must be tough. waitlists are le suck. but if it's a school that takes LOIs, maybe she can bombard them with love until they let her in :)

This! I only have two waitlists right now. I sent a letter of intent to one and a letter of interest to the other. Tell her to be persistent (as in, send a letter once a month) to show them she's really interested. If she wants to go here no matter what, she can send an intent letter as well

Soo...I woke up with intense jaw pain this morning in a different area than before. Considering I've had jaw pain for a year now, its probably time to get my wisdom teeth out :(

today is a bad news bears day :( my condolences.

tumblr_lyw5bfx7RL1r2ygl8.gif

today is a bad news bears day :( my condolences.

tumblr_lyw5bfx7RL1r2ygl8.gif

Yeah...last night was a bummer too. A distant uncle who lives close by passed away, so I went with some family to their house for dinner. His wife was in tears the whole night :( Sad, sad night for phnerd

Don't wait! I kept procrastinating getting my wisdom teeth out and ended up screwing up a lot of things in my mouth.

Don't wait! I kept procrastinating getting my wisdom teeth out and ended up screwing up a lot of things in my mouth.

Bah I'm just never home long enough. I can't do it over spring break either because I have so much work to do. My wisdom teeth are impacted as well :(

Bah I'm just never home long enough. I can't do it over spring break either because I have so much work to do. My wisdom teeth are impacted as well :(

omg that's horrible! that happened to someone i knew and i was the one that took him to the dentist...no good.

take care of it asap, your work can wait a few days! can't you go to a dentist near school?

Ow, that sucks. Still, sooner or later you are going to have to take the time. Do you have school work or real work?

omg that's horrible! that happened to someone i knew and i was the one that took him to the dentist...no good.

take care of it asap, your work can wait a few days! can't you go to a dentist near school?

Ow, that sucks. Still, sooner or later you are going to have to take the time. Do you have school work or real work?

I have no clue. I mean, we have a dental school here so I can try and find out. It's just that over spring break, I have to do most of my masters thesis so I can graduate on time. Getting them out then would be awful timing :(

Hmm. I would certainly wait until after you finish the thesis. I would at least check with a dentist to make sure you aren't suffering some sort of permanent damage. Plus, you may as well go schedule the appointment now, in advance of whenever its going to happen. When i got mine out they mentioned that school vacation dates are packed full of people getting procedures done while off from school.

I'm in love with Mizzou guys. Is there a nicest admissions staff in the country thread cause this school would definitely be at the top of the list.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Running gc's for the last ochem lab students because I'm so nice *eye roll* at least I'm getting paid! I'm making paper! :)

Running gc's for the last ochem lab students because I'm so nice *eye roll* at least I'm getting paid! I'm making paper! :)

I get paid for sitting on facebook and SDN all day ^_^

EDIT: TOP! First one in a while :cool:

I've been obsessed with this song recently

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhlyEqBPcyo[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Bumpity bump bump

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I get paid for sitting on facebook and SDN all day ^_^

EDIT: TOP! First one in a while :cool:

I've been obsessed with this song recently

[YOUTUBE]YhlyEqBPcyo[/YOUTUBE]

Mumsford and Sons is pretty good. Really good. I listened to the whole CD last fall while driving through New Hampshire to the airport in the morning. It was surreal.

So, I spent a few hours teaching O-chem to a friend the day before her test, and now I'm watching the Wild Russia marathon. The day has been semi-productive.

So, I spent a few hours teaching O-chem to a friend the day before her test, and now I'm watching the Wild Russia marathon. The day has been semi-productive.

i've been utterly unproductive. my two goals to complete upon arriving home at the end of the day:
clean.
pack.
i'm 0 for 2.
tv is just so much more alluring than being an adult...

I don't think I remember enough O-chem to be able to teach someone...and I took that class just 2 years ago :laugh:

Yeah...last night was a bummer too. A distant uncle who lives close by passed away, so I went with some family to their house for dinner. His wife was in tears the whole night :( Sad, sad night for phnerd

I'm sorry to hear that :(

hugs05-446cc35671126ad37759657dddf7c764.jpg