Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The videos the come up to the right of that song (which is awesome, btw) are great! I completely forgot about O-Town. Liquid dreams... sigh, they must be so ashamed.

lol remember that song by crazy town? butterfly?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, unfortunately. I never cared for it. One of my basketball teams used to sing it incessantly during practices. :mad:

me too!!! i hated it when it was out, but i don't mind mentioning it now for nostalgia purposes, haha.

Announcement! I just watched my first episode of Community on Hulu. It was the foosball one. Not bad.

utiBn.gif

And Im out. Thanks for the nostalgia fest. Off to study (with minieggs for inspiration).

Announcement! I just watched my first episode of Community on Hulu. It was the foosball one. Not bad.

yessss carry on. just wait until you get to paintball... <3

utiBn.gif

And Im out. Thanks for the nostalgia fest. Off to study (with minieggs for inspiration).

i like you for using this gif. you're my new favorite. :D have fun studying!

This song was the greatest! It brings me back to camp - 300 kids in the dining hall singing it at the top of their lungs, banging on the table in time....

But, we can't forget S-Club-7. Probably the best one (two-ish) hit wonder of the 90's....

Edit: Nice "top". My archaic computer could barely load that post.

I know this conversation already ended but OMG blast from the past. I used to listen to them and watch their TV show in like 5th grade. I was obsessed.

Also, A*Teens. I know, I know, I was so cool. :cool:

OMG meg, I give you ALL THE <3s for your top post.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, something just went down in my neighborhood. There was this loud boom and now the power is out and there's a paramedic and police car right down the street.

I really need to get accepted so I can move -__-

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Also, something just went down in my neighborhood. There was this loud boom and now the power is out and there's a paramedic and police car right down the street.

The next Ben Carson

Pretty sure I failed my exam today. Those darned nematodes. Why do they have so many life cycles?!

Was also drying my hair and my towel got caught on my nose ring and yanked it out. Not fun times trying to get it back in (twss).

Super painful :(

that sounds sketchballs galore.

you don't live in echo park or compton, do you?

Was also drying my hair and my towel got caught on my nose ring and yanked it out. Not fun times trying to get it back in (twss).

:eek: eeeek. i guess beauty is pain and all that?

:( I'm sorry. Also, when I read that, I imagined an actual nose RING getting torn out and like, taking flesh with it. Because that's what happened to my eyebrow piercing... :barf:

:( I'm sorry. Also, when I read that, I imagined an actual nose RING getting torn out and like, taking flesh with it. Because that's what happened to my eyebrow piercing... :barf:

omg, hardcore. did someone rip it out, or did it get snagged, or what? my imagination is running wild....

omg, hardcore. did someone rip it out, or did it get snagged, or what? my imagination is running wild....

Haha nothing too interesting. I was drunk (obviously) and pulling a shirt off over my head when part of the shirt caught under the barbell. When I lifted it up, it ripped it out haha. The scar is still noticeable like 4 years later...

My thread has closed : (

It was a great thread.

The thread itself was not a troll thread. I would describe it more like, a table of contents listing SDN's classic troll threads.

LOL a table of contents for troll threads. concept is amusing.

but i think it's mods' jobs to do the dirtywork like closing, no? lol, and this is why i wouldn't want to be a mod (though i love the dynamic duo!) it's much more fun just sitting here, shooting the breeze about good food and music....

....and giffing it up :cool:

LOL a table of contents for troll threads. concept is amusing.

but i think it's mods' jobs to do the dirtywork like closing, no? lol, and this is why i wouldn't want to be a mod (though i love the dynamic duo!) it's much more fun just sitting here, shooting the breeze about good food and music....

....and giffing it up :cool:

Giffing, topping, Loling

GTL

okay gotta go pick up dinner. <3 your faces.

bottom!!!

i mean...INADVERTENT TOP!!!!!