Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can't decide what I want to eat for lunch in this weirdass city bump

Members don't see this ad :)
Ben Folds was my first concert! A+ :love:

Me too! He was amazing. And look what shirt his son is wearing.

gracie+ben+folds+e+louis.jpg

I'm getting all my paperwork together to file my taxes today, and I expect to get $$$ back. In honor of that, I would like to dedicate the chorus of this Ben Folds Five song to the US Government:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVk_e31dnlE&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

I'm getting all my paperwork together to file my taxes today, and I expect to get $$$ back. In honor of that, I would like to dedicate the chorus of this Ben Folds Five song to the US Government:

[YOUTUBE]XVk_e31dnlE[/YOUTUBE]

Give me my money back, you b****!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I watched this movie last night called "Coming to America" and there was a knockoff McDonald's called McDowell's that competed with the real McDonald's. It was so funny.

That this movie might not be in the cultural consciousness makes me feel sad. Or old.

I BOUGHT MY BIKE TODAY.

pardon my french, but it was F*CKING AWESOME.

ST221774019.jpg

on cloud nine. can't wait to clip in tomorrow and take it for a spin...

Omg almost polishing off a bag of snapea crispssss. Mmm. They're not healthy when eating the entire bag! :(

I watched this movie last night called "Coming to America" and there was a knockoff McDonald's called McDowell's that competed with the real McDonald's. It was so funny.

wait a minute, are you just now watching the greatness that is Coming to America? omg where have you been for the past forever.

I know, I'm a little late. Believe it or not that movie came out before I was born. Feel old.

It came out before most of the trads in 2016 were born (myself included), but it was just one of those movies that was ALWAYS on TV. Other examples I can think of right now are "Big," "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," and "The Breakfast Club." They all came out at least a year before I was born, but I've seen them each at least 3 times just from lazy weekends and the times that I was home sick from school watching TV all day.

Happy Easter hangovers everyone. Or is it just me :)

might want to buy some pedals first

i did!

13474_i_1.jpg

unfortunately, learning how to clip in and out hurts like a bitch. i have a million bruises on my ass and shins from all the f*cking falls. :mad: it's okay though. i'll do it a million times more until i get it right. clipless pedals are NOT going to be what stops me from doing this race!

wait, you bought a bike that didn't come with pedals? how much where said pedals and bike all together?

wait, you bought a bike that didn't come with pedals? how much where said pedals and bike all together?

That's generally how it works with racing bikes, because a lot of times shoes only fit into certain pedals. Plus the company wants to make some more cash :laugh:

i did!

13474_i_1.jpg

unfortunately, learning how to clip in and out hurts like a bitch. i have a million bruises on my ass and shins from all the f*cking falls. :mad: it's okay though. i'll do it a million times more until i get it right. clipless pedals are NOT going to be what stops me from doing this race!

I am SO terrified of using clips. I just won't do it. You are a brave soul :thumbup:

That's generally how it works with racing bikes, because a lot of times shoes only fit into certain pedals. Plus the company wants to make some more cash :laugh:

i think its more the latter than it is the former

I am SO terrified of using clips. I just won't do it. You are a brave soul :thumbup:

lol thanks. that or i'm so used to eating dirt from two application cycles that eating some more by falling off my bike doesn't faze me like it should :oops: so yeah, my ego is fine, even if there were tons of tourists laughing at my sorry self today.

truth be told though, the bruises do hurt like a bitch. i have a huge goose egg near my left ankle that's already green. ah well. what doesn't kill you...

the bartenders totally make fun of all the guys that order ciders at the pub i frequent.

they do know of some people that are celiac though, so they cut them some slack

they have snake bites though, which is the only way i get a cider so i dont get made fun of

Top!!!

And a slight change for musical goodness. one orchestral musical goodness

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu9ZHDhOzNk[/YOUTUBE]
this song was really freakin hard to perform, but sounds awesome.

and some 90s musical goodness

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJzMlOXwOto&ob=av2n[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia2OkrWNmzE[/YOUTUBE]
bet you guys didn't know she had some hits in the 90s.

Last edited:
Been obsessed with this song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYXjLbMZFmo[/YOUTUBE]