Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thumb_600.jpg

I don't know what this is.....but I want it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
That good feeling when you cut your fingernails.

Nah, cause my body always decides that its the perfect time to start itching right after I cut my fingernails. Scumbagbody.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
also though, I was actively reading SDN for almost a year before I actually registered

EDIT:

actually that's totally wrong it was only about one semester before

also though, I was actively reading SDN for almost a year before I actually registered

EDIT:

actually that's totally wrong it was only about one semester before

Ha, I lurked SDN for a year before I finally made an account.

i don't remember how long i lurked, I probably just made an account immediately after a coworker told me about this place.

I was a big-time lurker while I was studying for the MCAT. I found that most of my questions about the test had already been asked, so I had no reason to register yet. I wouldn't let myself go into any other subforum yet, as they were just distractions (CoughPrealloCough).

I was a big-time lurker while I was studying for the MCAT. I found that most of my questions about the test had already been asked, so I had no reason to register yet. I wouldn't let myself go into any other subforum yet, as they were just distractions (CoughPrealloCough).

I guess it worked.

Too bad there was so much ochem on your BS section, that must have been rough for you since it was your weakness.

(oh wait)

That's a great feeling cos then I can play my guitar, easier to keep dirt out from underneath, and won't scratch ppl during basketball.

I fail at fingerpicking because I hate having long nails, and I cut both hands' nails really short. I try to lamely do it with my fingertips, but it sounds crappy.

I'm here now. I'm up waaaaaaay too early, considering I attempted to go to bed at 5 am EST. Dang fever is trying to kill me. Or maybe heal me. These things can feel the same, sometimes.

I am almost an m2, you guys are almost M1S!!! you guys still feeling the post acceptance buzz or have you realized toy actually have to go medical school, yet? Haha.

I am almost an m2, you guys are almost M1S!!! you guys still feeling the post acceptance buzz or have you realized toy actually have to go medical school, yet? Haha.

I'm starting to feel this. It's sort of an "Oh, dang...what did I get myself into?" feeling. But with excitement mixed in there, too. :)

I'm starting to feel this. It's sort of an "Oh, dang...what did I get myself into?" feeling. But with excitement mixed in there, too. :)

Good, haha, better to feel both going in. Don't want to dread it but don't want to be overly bubbly when the ass-kicking begins, youknowwhatimean?

I'd like to relieve the 30 seconds of awesomeness after I found out I'd been accepted. I think about it sometimes when I'm trying not to freak out about the next four years

I am jelly looking at the schools that accepted you, btw, Cinclus..... Two great schools in the south, midwestern weather sucks. Gorgeous outside today, however.

Wait, you mean I actually have to go to medical school now?

I'd like to relieve the 30 seconds of awesomeness after I found out I'd been accepted. I think about it sometimes when I'm trying not to freak out about the next four years

For me there are still a lot of times when I realize "hey, this is awesome I get the chance to do this." and I remember how ****ty it was trying to get in and then my dream actually reaching actualization, which is the same for everyone.

Not going to lie... there have been a few weak moments where I absolutely hated what I was doing. Pretty sure it occurs to everyone who isn't super gung-ho about this stuff. I mean... who had dreams about sitting on your ass 12-15 hours a day for a week or so straight memorizing the bacteria in the average vagina. I sure as **** didn't. Maybe some of you did, haha.

How about neither? :(

For me there are still a lot of times when I realize "hey, this is awesome I get the chance to do this." and I remember how ****ty it was trying to get in and then my dream actually reaching actualization, which is the same for everyone.

Not going to lie... there have been a few weak moments where I absolutely hated what I was doing. Pretty sure it occurs to everyone who isn't super gung-ho about this stuff. I mean... who had dreams about sitting on your ass 12-15 hours a day for a week or so straight memorizing the bacteria in the average vagina. I sure as **** didn't. Maybe some of you did, haha.

OMG. That was my exact dream last night! But I have a fever, so.....crazy dreams. lol

Unfortunately it was deleted (not by me!) .

The basic story is that a "new user" started a thread saying he had been banned by me, that he is some legendary troll with lots of accounts, that he's the best troll, and that he's going to troll me hard. Other users doubted who he was and said that he was more of a spammer than a troll. They rated him as a 1/10 on the troll scale :rofl: